Chapter 31. Rage&Scar's Honeymoon. Part 3.

Author's Note :
You guys better be crashing my Wattpad app with your comments today 🙄🙄❤️

****

Rage.

"If I gave you a choice to leave. Would you?" I ask. She turns around to face me. Her eyes held awe from gazing at the beauty of this island. But with my question they turn fearful.
I know I probably look scary now. It didn't take alot for me to change my mood from playful to dark and serious.
I watched her for full fifteen minutes as she took in everything. Only to ask her the one question thats been nagging me since before Tim's graduation.
"Isn't it bit too late for you to ask that?" She asks me.
"Just answer me. Would you leave if I gave you the choice?" I said through clenched jaw.
She inhales sharply and her breasts go up down from the breathing.
"Would you let me go if I said yes?" She asks me with her eyes void of emotions. Her fists clenched together by her sides and the skirt of her dress waved in the air behind her.
"Only you can answer my question with another question and make it out alive!" I commented musingly.
"And only you can grow balls to ask the question you were supposed to ask before marrying me...or taking my virginity. " She snaps at me.
"If I wanted to leave. Do you really think you could have stopped me?" She asks me daringly.
"I could have run when you were put into coma. And you would have never been able to find me. I am here. Right now. Because I fell in love with you." She said.
I cup her face in between my palms and looked her in the eyes, holding the same emotions in my eyes like her.
"I would have found you. And I am not afraid to tell you about all the things I would have done if I had caught you. I would rather have you hate me then to be without you in this world." I whispered menacingly.
"What is like if its not with you, Zenon Rage?" She whispers coming close to my face. Whispering the same words I had said not too long ago.
She presses her lips onto mine, her arms around my neck. Groaning, I wrap my arms around her waist and pulled her to me, off her feet.
"I am yours, Rage. I don't want to leave." She whispers on my lips.
"I wouldn't let you, Scar." I whispered back, nudging my nose to her.

She gasps when I pull off her lacy sleeves down her shoulders.
Making her lay down on the sand, I hover over her, as I laid kisses down her neck as my hands pulled her dress down her breasts.
She moans as I suckle on her skin right above her heart.
With slow movements I take the dress off her body, laying it on the sand.
"Don't" I growled when she tries to cover her nether parts with her hands.
Her lips tremble but she does as told.
She breaths heavily as she watches me unbuttoning my shirt with lust swirling in her eyes.
I feed on that while I take off all my clothes.

She admires my nakedness as I hover above her.
Taking her by the back of her neck, I slam my lips onto her, parting her legs and wrapping them around my waist as I pin her down with my weight completely on her. 
She pulls me closer with her legs around my waist, with one hand holding the back of my neck and the around my middle.
She moans feeling my erection against her open pussy lips and grinds against it while I kissed her mouth hungrily.
Sitting up on my knees, I pull her along with me in the same position.
Pulling away from her lips I look up at her face to find her breathing heavily and her eyes closed.
With Her perky swollen breasts right infront of my face, I latch my mouth onto her left nipple.
Sucking. Biting. Licking, my way to her other nipple, I give it the same attention.
All the while she grinds on my erection, up and down. Her pussy lips wrapped around my hardened cock, her wetness lubricating it.
I wrap one arm around ass and the other under her right knee. She wraps hers, around my neck just as I lift her up again.
She cries out in pain as I aligned my cock to her opening and slammed her down my cock, stretching her open with my width.
She hides her face into my neck and whimpers.
Both of us breathing heavily, as I let her adjust to me.
This time it was different.
Before it was my dire need to make her mine once and for all. Making me go rough on her.
This time, it is my need devour her, that makes me want to go slow and take my time.
She starts squirming on me, making me groan.
"Rougher. Rage...please...." she begs with need. I feel her wet tears in my shoulder as her nails scratch on my neck, begging for me to go harder, rougher, like I did before.
A part of me wanted to do that. Give her what she exactly wants.
But there is this part of that also wants to show her the side where I can go slow and just make love to her.
And apparently she didn't want that.
The sadist me, is happy for the submission.
So I pull her face from my neck, made her look at me.
"Keep your legs around my waist. Tight. Don't loosen them." I growled out lowly. She whimpers and nods, squirming over me again, making my cock unbelievably harder. I can feel the pre-cum oozing out inside her.
I wrap my left hand around her waist and the other one around her neck, with that I thrust into her deep and hard.
I hiss in pleasure.
"So..fucking tight." I choke out, slamming inside her hard, and rough just like she wanted.
She is a moaning crying mess, not once loosening her legs from around my neck.
"R-Rage..." She says, panting, meeting my thrusts eagerly.
I feel her pussy walls clenching around my cock, knowing she is going to come.
"Hold it. Don't cum until I tell you to." I groaned on her neck, biting down hard on her skin.
"Please, Rage." She begs, crying, trying to control her orgasm, only making her clench around me more.
"Please. I can't hold it any longer."'she begs crying.
"No. Don't you dare cum until I tel" I growled out.
I thrust inside her faster and feel my balls clench.
"Now. Cum now!" I barked.
I groan cumming inside her, just as she clenched hard around me, milking my cock, and crying out her release.
I breathe hard on her neck, holding onto her, as jolts of my release quaked around in my body.

Coming down from my high, I wrap my arms around her waist and stood up on my legs.
I carry her into the water, as she held onto me.
"R-Rage, I can't swim." She whispers, worriedly.
"Its okay baby. I won't let you drown." I cooed in her ear.
The water, was lukewarm, and pleasant.
I knew she would like to be here during this weather.

When we are waist deep into water, I make her face me.
She does not unwraps her legs around me and looks into my eyes, with a hint of blush on her cheeks.
With my thumb, I stroke her lip from when she bit onto it too hard.
"Is it everything you imagined it would be?" She whispers with unshed tears in her eyes.
"Everything and more." I whisper and kissed her lips.
Behind us, the sun starts to rise into the horizon.