Chapter 20.

I touched my lips by my fingertips...

I can still feel them tingling with the sensations.

I can still feel the goose bumps that rise on my body as I remember how his hands freely roam over me.

How perfectly his lips moved against mine.

I shudder.

That was perfect.

He is perfect

Just perfect!!!

How can I be so lucky..

To have this handsome hunk with deadly skills of making any girl swoon on his charm.......

And. He. Is. All. Mine.

Oh my holy angels!!!!

Umm....

and about the kiss........

I smile biting my lower lip and turning my head to my side....

Watching out of the glass  window, enjoying the perfect garden view of which every girl dream to have in her dream house......

We kissed.... We kissed......we kissed....

I mean seriously .... We kissed....

I had never been kissed like this....

Because you never had been kissed before!!  That was your first kiss!!!.......Mocks my subconscious mind...

My first kiss!!!!

My eyes lowered automatically on remembering the kiss.

And I'm blushee blushee again!!

Oh god!

I need to come out of my reliving the moment mode, and should concentrate on my one and only hubby.... who is in his office room right now because he is not going office today, he is working from home..

my hubby is so hard working, you know....

But that doesn't mean he should leave you alone like this to get bore alone  here, even when granny is not here too.

Mocks my mind....

Wait a second! From Granny I remembered something.

'OK fine, I wasn't drunk!!!'

The sentence rang in my mind.....

and I am all blushee blushee again as I remember what happened when I tried to have some fun with that........

Aww......we kissed....!!!!

shut up Sanyu!

mocks my subconscious mind..

Okkkaayyyy!!!!!

Lets take a visit to my one and only husband, maybe he want something......

Like you don't know what he wants huh,

mocks my subconscious mind.

Shut up!!!!!!!!

See !!! Just one kissed has caused you so much damage, you are talking to yourself.....

Oh god!!

As I was going to make my way toward my hubby to ask his where about, the door of my room pushed ajar, and a smiling head peeped in..

Randhir!!!!!

"Wanna go shopping?"

Hope you enjoyed the chapter...