Chapter 7 - Nightmare

Your P.O.V

Everything went blank as soon as I replaced Erza's memories. Unfortunately, I couldn't fully erase everything she had seen from there as I lost all my magic from the battle.

I opened my eyes to see myself standing in front of Master Hades. He was staring at me. His eyes were so terrifying that I felt like I was standing at death's door. The door behind me suddenly opened to reveal his foot soldiers carrying a heavily-wounded Natsu. He had bruises all over his body. I don't know what I'm feeling, but something about what I saw made my heart sting in pain.

They brought Natsu in front of Master Hades and I. Master Hades glared at me again. He spoke.

"Kill him, (Y/N)." As he gave me a terrifying gaze. He threw a small dagger unto the floor.

I didn't know what to do. I tried to follow Master Hades' order, but something kept making my heart sting in pain. I picked up the dagger lying on the floor and pointed it at Natsu's chest. I looked at Natsu's eyes. Then I...

...

....

......

..........

I stabbed Natsu in the chest a number of times. His reaction surprised me more than realizing what I've done. He smiled. He muttered some words to me as he fell on the floor. He kept smiling. I felt hot tears flowing down my eyes and I don't know why, but my feet moved towards Natsu and held his body. He kept smiling.

Why are you smiling?! Why is this making my heart tear apart? He didn't change his expression. He held my hand and gently caressed my face.

"I... lo-.." I couldn't hear what he was saying. "You." was his last words.

What occurred began sinking into my mind.

"Ahhhhh!" I screamed as I realized that it was a dream. A nightmare.. Even after realizing, I couldn't help but cry like a child who lost someone important to him.

After a moment of crying, Wendy seemed to have casted something on me. Though it was soothing, the terrifying nightmare that I have experienced was still making my body tremble and heart sting in pain.

Third Person P.O.V

(Y/A) has stopped crying, but he was staring into the abyss like he was lifeless. (Y/A) laid in his bed silent while still staring into the ceiling.

"What happened, Wendy?" Erza asked.

"He probably had a nightmare. He should just rest for awhile. I can sense that he has a little of magic left in his body. We should let him recover, before he can move properly again." Wendy explained.

"We should assign someone to stay with (Y/A), while the others will do the mission." Lucy suggested.

"Why don't we let Natsu-san and Happy-san stay with him?" Wendy replied.

"I was about to say that too. We don't want Hargeon to burn down.." Lucy said jokingly.

"Hey!" Natsu said. But, Natsu didn't disagree. He felt that he had to stay beside (Y/A). "Am i falling for (Y/A)? No! I only love (Y/N). Yeah.." He said to himself.

"Take care of him, Natsu!" They said as they left the room.

"Natsu?" Natsu and Happy was surprised to see that (Y/A) spoke.