On the plane.

ZACK

I never meant to hurt Jazz that much, but she was driving me insane! She teased and taunted me with her words and I couldn't hold my anger back. Once the dank age was done all I could do was run away over the fence.

And never go back.

I walked down the street towards my brothers apartment, thinking about Jazz. I mean I defiantly didn't like her, but hurting her wasn't part of my plan. Eve and Heath were.

I thought and thought to myself. They were on a honeymoon?! Where could they be?

I hated my brother, and the fact he had someone like Eve made me angrier and more hateful towards Heath. In my eyes he wasn't even my brother, we had never bonded like brothers should.

I looked up the building of apartments stopping and thinking.

"Excuse me, sir can I help you?" A suited man asked. God my brother was lucky to live here!

"Do you know where Heath and Eve Carllton are?" I asked hopefully.

"Yes, on a honeymoon, they got married!" He smiled.

"Yes I know. But where are they?" I pressed trying to keep my irritation contained.

"Oh, in Hawaii. May I ask why you need to know this?" He replied frowning.

"He's a friend. Thank you for your help." I told him, before walking away.

"Have a good day sir." He called.

"Yes, I sure will." I smiled to myself.

Heath, Eve I know where you are.

MAX

"Have you told Eve?" Jazz asked weakly looking over to me from her hospital bed.

"Yes, she hasn't replied but I sent it." I told her smiling softly.

"Thank you Max, your a good friend." She smiled as best she could.

Her face was swollen and tinted purples and greys with bruises. Her lip cut from the punch, and stitches up her right cheek, also her eye blood shot and black outlining her eye.

"I'd do anything for you Jazz." I whispered walking over to her bed.

"Really?" She asked raising an eye brow but wincing straight away.

"Yes, now relax, rest so you can get better." I soothed her.

"I'm glad your here." She told me.

"I wouldn't be anywhere else but here." I whispered in her good ear.

"Max...I like...you..." She slurred half asleep.

I liked her too, but hearing it from her made me happy and smile. "I like you too Jazz. I always have, I just couldn't get the words out." I said softly, as I looked into her eyes.

"Really?" She seemed surprised.

"Yes." I placed a hand lightly on her soft cheek which wasn't battered from Zack's anger.

"Stay with me..." She placed a hand on mine which was on her face.

"Always." I whispered.

I leaned into her and placed my lips lightly against hers, careful not to hurt her, she smiled against my lips and closed her eyes as I closed mine. Once I pulled away reluctantly she was smiling at me, her sparkling eyes watering with tears, but happy tears, I think.

"Thank you, I feel better..." She said barely a whisper.

"I'm glad, now sleep, I will be here when you wake." I replied pulling her blanket up so she could keep warm.

"Okay, night Max."

"Night Jazz."

My Jazz...

HEATH

"He did what?!" I yelled my blood rushing through my ears, pounding painfully.

"He hurt Jazz!" Eve replied rubbing her face stressed.

"Why?!" I said to myself. Suddenly my head pounded vigorously, making me wince.

"Are you okay?" She asked walking over to me and examining my head.

"I'm fine, just not with Zack! How could he?" I replied walking to the window.

"Heath, we leave tomorrow night. Please let's just enjoy our holiday then worry about Zack when we get back! Max is with Jazz so she will be fine, we can visit her when we get back." She asked walking up to me and taking my hand.

"Your right, this is about you and me, not him. I will not mention him again still we land in America again." I sighed.

"Thank you." She smiled gratefully..

"Let's go out for a drink." I smiled down at her.

"Sounds like a plan." She giggle then we ran down to the cafe/bar and enjoyed the rest of our time, without a second thought about Zack....
ZACK

"I need a plane ticket!" I begged as innocently as I could.

"I'm afraid you will have to wait till I can find out if there are any free." The desk woman said apologetically.

"Please! How long will that be?!" I asked sighing angrily.

"A few hours I expect." She replied.

"Can I stay here incase you find out before?" I asked giving up.

"Yes if you need anything just let me know." She smiled as I walked away.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Wait! What's your name?" She asked suddenly. "Incase I need to call your name through the tannoid.

I could take the risk, god knows who Max might have told. "Zack McKolle." I replied saying the first second name that popped into my head.

"Okay, Zack I will let you know as soon as I can." The blonde haired blue eyed woman said turning away to her computer again.

Hopefully Soon I would be on that plane to Hawaii.