41. Healing Wounds

This chapter is dedicated to all the students of Tamilnadu, Who are struggling as the tamilians and supporting Jallikattu.

Support jallikattu

Zoya's pov :

I am trying hard to swollow the lump in my throat but it was terribly difficult. I just couldn't believe my Ahad gone through so much in his life, and his sister.... nobody deserves a life like her.

I couldn't stop my tears, when I saw my husband in his most vulnerable state. The combination of his pain, his cruel past, our current situation and my aching foreleg was making me difficult to breath.

Ya Allah send someone to help us please... Ahad is bleeding badly and I don't want him to lose consciousness.

The next moment I saw a chopper and that was heading in our direction. I could see men wearing black suit with guns.

Are they here to kill us... Kill me..

I circled a protective arm around my Ahad just when he gave me an reassuring look and told me they are our men and were here to take us home safely.

Alhamdhulillah...

I gave a questioning look to Ahad and he told me " You must be wondering how did they get here isn't it? " I just nodded my head in positive.

"Look at this doll... My watch has got a tracker and the moment we were attacked I pressed this button to make sure our bodyguards reach us." he told me smiling but I could easily find out he was suffering with his memories.

I shouldn't have urged him to know the truth. I shouldn't have....

Soon the bodyguards guided us to the chopper and my hands started to shiver due to fear.. This is the first time I am boarding a helicopter.

Ahad pressed my hands with his and that helped to ease the situation. Once I got comfortable in there I asked one of the men for a First aid kit for Ahad.

He was losing so much blood...

_______________

We were currently in our bedroom I didn't want to take Ahad to the hospital so I called the doctor to our house. I didn't want to risk his life... I want his safety.

The doctor treated Ahad and asked him to take rest. He was sleeping soundly leaving me to fight my inner turmoil.

This can't be true... Ya Allah how could Arhaan do such things? And how come we didn't know about it after all we were family? None of my parents told me about this?

I couldn't doubt my Ahad not for anything but at the same time I couldn't believe Arhaan to be so cruel...

I walked to our bed and touched Ahad's forehead to stroke his hair, but to my utter shock he was burning like crazy.

How did he got fever? His temperature was normal before an hour. I panicked and called the doctor, he told me it was normal to get fever after a hit so nothing to worry. I just released the breath I was holding.

He prescribed some medicines and I sent one of our maids to get them. Allah please... Don't let my Ahad suffer more. Please...

I woke him up and gave him talblets. "Are you mad at me for not letting the doctor treat you? " he seemed like a kid questioning his mom. I didn't say anything instead hugged him close to my chest. After few minutes he slept.

Yes, Ahad didn't let Dr. Shekar treat me instead he bandaged my leg not caring his injured shoulder. This time I was not mad at him because I know the reason for his insecurities.