Fighting with a Smile

Izuku made his way to UA, wit a smile. It was pretty hard for him to stop being in a good mood. Ever since Saturday since he met Rem, he felt happy. He'd promised to drop by again after school today at the cafe and talk. The two of them really enjoyed each other's company. Oddly enough they met again on their walk to the station. 

The two of them talked as they went to the station together. Rem talked about her sister's reaction of her meeting him. And Izuku talked about his mothers reaction when the words 'I met a girl' came out of his mouth. Rem laughed along with him and told him that it's a mothers instinct or something. 'Heh, but the look on mom's face was too funny!' "Good morning Midoriya!" Izuku turned to see a friend he made in UA, Tenya Iida. 

"Oh good morning Iida! Wow I seemed to have dozed off for a bit since were close to school already." Izuku said as he scratched his cheek in embarrassment. "Oh were you thinking of something before I arrived?" Iida asked as the two of them walked to the school gate. "No it's nothing important." Iida looked at Izuku and noticed something odd about him. 

"Pardon me for saying Midoriya, but you seem rather, diffrent." Izuku looked at Iida and tilted his head to the side with a confused look on his face. "Really? How do I seem diffrent?" Iida scratched his head, trying to describe it to him. "Well, you seem more confident, I suppose. And usually you tend to stutter when conversating with others, even me." Izuku scratched the side of his head to think what he meant. But stopped and just smiled. "Well I guess it's nothing to worry about then. Thanks for the concern Iida."

"Hey Bakugo, why does it look like you're even more angry than usual?" Kaminari asked him as most of class 1-A students were in class aside from Iida, Midoriya, and Uraraka. "Damn Deku's up to something and now he's being a smartass just because I don't know whats going on with him." Bakugo said with a sneer as Kirishima added in his two cents.

"What makes you think Midoriya's a smartass." Bakugo looked at them and sneered ath the thought of what happened Saturday. "That damn nerd had a goof ball smile on his face and just ignored me as he tried to pass by me. I asked him what the hell was up and he just kept smiling!" Bakugo's hands emitted smoke and small 'pops' and his rage was building. "So maybe something good happened to him." A small grape headed student popped in the conversation, named Mineta.

"That's not it. When I asked him in a joke, asking him he had a hot date. Do you know what that nerd did?" Kaminari, Mineta, and Kirishima looked at eachother to see if any of them had a clue to his question. They all shook their heads no and leaned in closer to Bakugo to hear the answer. "THAT DAMN NERD'S SMILE GREW BIGGER AND JUST LEFT!" Bakugo shouted as he punched his palm and a loud explosion errupted the class. 

The three of them let it sunk in for a moment and it hit them, they were slacked jaw and widened eyes. "Thats what I looked like when that damn nerd just laughed and walked away! No doubt about it, that nerd's up to something." Bakugo said as he vowed to find out what it was. "Okay even if he was up to something, its Midoriya. Even if we think that's it, I highly doubt Midoriya would be able to get one." Mineta said as they thought of Midoriya, shy, timid, nerdy Midoriya.

"What are you guys even on about?" Todoroki asked as most of the class was now involved in whatever Bakugo was saying. "Hey whats going on with Deku?" Ochako appeared in class as she closed the door behind her. "I think the damn nerd's got a hot date before me thats what!" Bakugo yelled as the class froze at his thought on Midoriya. The idea that a shy guy like Midoriya getting a hot girlfriend was a wild thought, but then again some had doubts.

 Ochako was shocked at the idea of Izuku having a girlfriend, she admititly knew she began to have 'feelings' for him, but she needed to know the truth. These types of rumors and ideas are what makes a high school girl worry a bit. "Good morning." "Morning!" Iida and Midoriya said as they walked into class.  All attention seemed to be directed at Izuku as he made his way to his seat.