Chill Down the Spine

One August morning, the Saturday birds were singing louder than before outside of Ellison Hatfields farm

Chyna stirred in her sleep, sore from head to toe. She groaned and nuzzled her head into her fluffy be it coarse pillow. She needed to get up, she needed to feed the animals, gather the eggs, and set up the stove.

But not wanting to move she groaned again silently and heaved a heavy sigh.

Ellison chuckled deeply and wrapped his arms around Chyna tighter.

Her head snapped up in surprise and she looked down. Her eyes meeting his, Chyna quickly side glanced to hide her embarrasement though her skin which was heating up gradually as it lay bare against Ellisons gave her away.

"Um I should-should go and get drress an-" Chyna stammered trying to remove herself from her human matress. But Ellison chuckled more and held her in place.

"Not yet, rest with me five more minutes" He said his voice still groggy. Chyna looked at his face from the corner of her eye and smiled. His hair was a mess and he didn't look anywhere near awake.

Chyna nodded and through her embarrasement settled back down and rested her head back in the slight cave of his chest. Twirling her finger in his chest hair gently.

Ellison closed his eyes but soon giggled almost like a child "I tol' you that tickles" he murmured. Chyna smiled but didn't stop. Ellison sighed in content and rubbed her back.

They laid there like that until the golden early morning sunlight turn a shinning white through the window.

"Alright, up now I gotta get food on the table for Cot" Chyna said pushing her palms against his chest lightly Ellison groaned and gently rolled her off of him. Chyna pulled the blanket around herself and then glanced back at him. He lay on his side laughing silently, it would seem he had thought the same thing. "You shouldn't hide...I've seen everything on you alrea-"

Chyna started "oh I know, I know" she said quickly. A blushing taking flight across her face.

"....thrice" He called out to her as she slipped into her dress. She froze for a moment before turning to look over her shoulder, glaring at him with false anger and a curved lip hiding a smile.