Can't Stop, Won't Stop.

*Cookie And Lucious Are At Empire Together. This Is A 'Hot Or Cold' Part 2 Chapter.*

3rd Person POV

The lioness strolled throughout her partial company halls, with her face glued to her phone and her mouth popping some gum. She had a rather busy day today, and was overwhelmed with the tasks that come with being a boss. She didn't even notice anika walking down the hallway in the opposite direction of her. Anika gave cookie a look, happy that she could get away with doing so since cookie was paying not one ounce of attention. She made her way into her office, finally putting down her device. She slumped back in her chair and glared at the photo of lucious and the boys long ago, perched upon her desk. She sat at her computer, typing and writing away. A sigh left her lips about 10 minutes later, proving her exhaustion to be true. After listening to office buzzes all day, she wasn't in the mood for receiving yet another one. And yet, another buzz came through her intercom. She sighed and ran her fingers through her hair. She held down the button, and her voice erupted. "WHAT?" she asked, obviously annoyed. "Relax, it's me." replied the lyon king himself. Cookie let out another sigh, but one filled with slight relief. She hasn't and the cha 's to speak to Lucious all day, and finally hearing his voice proved that she could have some tension relieved. 

"Look, I'm just not having a good day." cookie replied. "Baby, just relax..it'll be over soon. I want to see you.." he told her, causing her to show a smirk. "Lucious I have enough problems right now, what makes you think that seeing you will solve all of that?" cookie asked, folding her hands over eachother. She heard lucious let out a slight sigh, and then one of intrigue. "Well I've got a problem myself that I need you to solve..." he chuckled, causing cookie to raise and eyebrow and grin. "Oh, so you want me to come a fix that for you, huh?" cookie asked, flipping her hair. "I mean, if you insist..." he said back. Cookie had thoughts swirling through her head. A wide grin spread across her lips, and she leaned in closer to the intercom. "Aww, well isn't that to bad?" she replied, and immediately ended the conversation. She always found enjoyment in treating lucious that way when he wanted something from her, but usually she wouldn't hold out in giving it to him.

She slowly got out if her chair, and made her way out if her office and down the hall to Lucious'. Once she arrived, she knocked on his door, and he quickly asked who it was. "Who is it?" be retorted. "Housekeeping." cookie sarcastically replied, rolling her eyes and hearing Lucious let out a chuckle. He allowed her to enter, and andonce she did, she closed the door behind her. "I knew you'd stop by.." he said, grinning at her and leaning up to sit straight at his desk. "So what's the problem you have?" cookie asked, crossing her arms. Lucious licked his lips, and leaning back in his seat. "How about you come on over here and see for yourself..." he grinned. Cookie raised her eyebrows and slowly walked around lucious' desk as he kept that sly grin plastered across his face. She was met with seeing his hardness in his suit pants, while his hands squeezed it. Cookie licked her lips and let out a single chuckle. "So that's it?" she asked him. He nodded and smiled. "Help me fix this baby..." he said sensually. "How did you get that problem?" she asked him, causing him to raise an eyebrow. "It's your fault. He really seems to like when you wear short tight dresses.." lucious said, picking his lips. Cookie slowly walked back over to the door, and locked it. She then returned back to lucious, and slowly walked to stand between his legs. "Mm, yes baby please.." lucious said, watching her as she got on her knees and squeezed his buldge. "You're so lucky I like doing this for you.." cookie replied, undoing his pants. Lucious grinned and bit his lip. "And I love when you give them to me.." he said seductively. She pulled down his pants, and took off his boxers as well. "Mm.." cookie sounded off as she grabbed his member in her hand. She spit onto it, and started to rub him slowly. He let out a slight moan and cookie slowly raised up and leaned in to kiss his lips. They slowly and deeply devoured each others lips, slipping in tongue from time to time. Cookie pulled away, and got back onto her knees.