HIDE & SEEK

A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE EXPECTING SMUT BUT I DONT THINK ITS GONNA HAPPEN ANYTIME SOON. SORRY TO DISAPPOINT GUYS, BUT I HAVENT GOT ANY FULL ON /HARDCORE SMUT READY OR PLANNED.

taehyung focus
"i can't believe we're locked in the library, of all the places." taehyung whispers, feeling the urge to be quiet in the eerie silence of the darkened library. "couldn't we have got locked up in the school's cafe?" he grumbles, picking at the fluff on his sweater.

jungkook sighs, "can you go turn the lights on?" he mutters, sitting down against the bookcases whilst running his hands up and down his freezing calves.

"no way, what if the ghost jumps me?" taehyung whispers back, incredulous. taehyung sits down on the floor, bringing his knees to tuck under his chin.

"oh god, what if this is a part of a curse or something?? what if the ghost girl's trapped us and now she's gonna come and kill us?? holy shit, jungkook."

"why would she kill us?"

"i don't know, have you angered her spirit or some shit?? that's usually what happens in films, fuck." taehyung cusses worriedly, thinking about the possible things he could've done to anger a ghost.
he gives up, throwing his hands in the air with a loud sigh. "where are you by the way?"

"here." jungkook says.

taehyung rolls his eyes, "and where is here exactly?"

"come and find me."
taehyung can hear the evident grin in jungkook's voice.

"now's not the time to play games!! the ghost girl could be coming to kill us and you're suggesting to play hide and seek??"

"just come over here - ill protect you from the non existent ghost girl."

"my knight in shining armour." taehyung says dryly as he goes on all fours, patting around the carpet for jungkook.
his palm lands harshly against something, something that felt like jeans brushing against his palm.

jungkook curses loudly and taehyung finds a hand wrapping around his wrist tightly. "that's my dick." he groans, wincing.

taehyung hurriedly retracts his hand whilst jungkook groans in pain. taehyung turns around and tries to settles himself between what he thinks was between jungkook's legs. only his knee collides with jungkook's crotch once again, causing jungkook to double over in pain.

"fuck baby, just please sit down." jungkook hisses, taking ahold of taehyung's hips and making him sit down on the carpet in front of his crotch.

"r-right sorry." taehyung blushes, cheeks glowing at what jungkook had called him as he leans his back against jungkook's front.
"m'sorry for hurting your dick."

"you wanna make it better?"
taehyung ignores him.

"so how do we get out of here before the ghost girl comes?"

"just call someone to help us out. i left my phone at the dorm so you call."

"taehyung's here to save the day." taehyung hums, rummaging through his pocket to find the familiar shape of his phone. he grasps the device and pulls it out, brandishing it with a proud smile.

"lemme just cal-"

a charging symbol appears on the screen when taehyung presses the home button.

"oh."

taehyung remembers something, "i have my charger with me!" he cries, reaching into his laptop bag, he pulls out a thin cord and waves it around happily.
"now we just need a socket."

they look around the black room, eyes only able to make out faint outlines of chairs and tables and bookcases in the bad lighting.

"can you go find a socket?" taehyung asks, weakly laughing.

jungkook sighs, "fine. you gonna sit here and wait or you gonna come?"

there's no way he'd sit there alone whilst jungkook moved further and further away - in movies, when the people split up, the ghost comes for them each.
"im coming."

.  .  .

"why aren't we getting up then?" taehyung queries, looking over his shoulder, confused.

"my dick's possibly broken because of you," the younger hums, "at least lemme recharge jungkook junior for a couple of minutes."