00

Name: Lauren Brooke.
Age: 22.
From: Los Santos.
Ability : Flying, Travel anywhere in the sky,Ability includes Indept eyesight.
Criminal Record: Clean.

Name: Luke Smith.
Age: 23.
From: New York.
Ability: SuperHuman Strength.
Criminal Record: Clean.

Name: Cara McCallister.
Age: 21
From: California
Ability: Mind reader, can sense feelings and hear thoughts.
Criminal Record: Clean.

Name: Daniel Angeles.
Age: 23
From: Los Santos.
Ability: Heat vision, can see people in the dark through their body temperature.
Criminal Record: Clean

Name: Ella Lewis.
Age: 21.
From: Los Santos.
Ability: Can project a force field and propel people.
Criminal Record: Bar fight in late April.

Name: Simon Minter.
Age: 24.
From: England.
Ability: Invisibility, Vanishes within a blink of an eye.
Criminal Record: Vandalism to a house.

Name: Jonathan Denis.
Age: 24.
From: North Carolina.
Ability: Dead shot.
Criminal Record: Was involved in a Gang.

Name: Kayla Wilson.
Age: 22.
From: Colorado.
Ability: Superhuman Agility, Rooftop Runner.
Criminal Record: Hacked the FIB and then Jumped off of the building in October 2014.

°°°°

A knock on Her door sprang Lauren out of her day dreams. She got off her high stool and walked slowly towards her door. Usually Lauren would be checking the peep hole but today she didn't think.

"Lauren?" A man said as Lauren lazily opened the door.

"Who are you?" She panicked.

"Sorry about this..." He said throwing a bag over her head. Lauren began to scream out in bloody murder.

"Shut the fuck up!" The man hissed as he hit her over the head with a hammer.

°°°°

Luke was sitting in his 'man cave' as he called it watching the Sunday football game when he heard a loud crash from upstairs. Being the curious man he was, he went to investigate. He walked quietly up the stairs and slightly opened his living room door, He peered into his living room seeing no one there. He opened his living room door a bit more and walked in only to be grabbed by someone and a cloth being held over his face. Within seconds Luke was out cold.

°°°°
Cara was doing her usually Gym routine. Treadmill for 10 minuets, weights for 15 and 100 sit ups within 10 minuets. Cara was just finishing up her sit ups when a man peered over her blocking the bright light.

"Can I help you?" Cara questioned slightly annoyed.

"You can by coming with me" the man smirked as he grabbed Cara. Cara attempted to fight back but that made him tighten his grip on her shoulders. Cara screamed out in hope someone would rescue her, only to be hit over the head with something hard.

°°°°

Daniel was walking away from the ATM putting his credit card back into his wallet only to be stopped by a tall man.

"I don't have any money" Daniel said expecting the man to ask for money.

"I don't need you money, but what I do need is for you to come with me" He smirked as Daniel looked up with a growl. As daniel was about to punch the guy in the face and Run, a hand twisted his arm around and Daniel yelled out in pain.

"Sorry" was all the man said before Daniel feel to the ground having been injected with something.

°°°°

"I do not care" Ella yelled down her phone as she paced outside her apartment door. Once again Ella had forgot her apartment key. Her roommate Lily was at work for another 2 hours so Ella was stranded.

"I'm not waiting another 2 hours! I'm starving" Ella snapped.

"Maybe I could help you?" A man said as he appeared in front of Ella.

"I'll text you" Ella said confused as she hung up the phone.

"Come with me" The man said with a creepy smile.

"Uh... No thanks?" Ella said trying to walk away from the man, only to have another tall male step in front of her. She looked back to the smaller male and gulped. The make stepped closer to her. He was holding some sort of injection. Ella knew this wouldn't end well to she began kicking and screaming. But it was no use, she was stabbed with the injection and was out cold.

°°°°

"Get him while his asleep" the man said as he pushed his partner into the messy bedroom. The guy slowly walked up to Simon and injected him. They had tried to get Simon before but they couldn't find him for obvious reasons. The hauled Simon into the back of the van with the others.

°°°°

"Sorry Officer dawn, but the FIB will now take over the case of Jonathan Denis" The Sargent said as the two men stood behind them smiling whickedly at Jonathan. They had tried to get Jonathan into the army base a couple of years ago, but somehow the blue eyed male escaped.

They led Jonathan out of the police station and into the van.

"What the fuck?" Jonathan questioned seeing all the bodies around him.

"Sleep tight Jonny" The man said stabbing Jonathan with an injection.

°°°°

Kayla sat in her beloved Coffee shop sipping on her tea.

"Kayla Wilson?" The man asked.

Kayla glanced up to see a man standing in front of her.

"Max?" Kayla questioned as the other male eyed Max.

"Can you come with me?" Max questioned.

Kayla was suspicious but she trusted max. Her and Max were old college friends. They used to talk to each other at least once a day. That was until Kayla dropped out.

They led Kayla to the Van and pushed her inside.

"What the fuck max?" Kayla questioned seeing bodies around her. Max got in and closed the door behind him.

"Their not dead, they are just asleep" max said as he tied Kayla to a metal bar.

"What the fuck is this!" Kayla whined, she was in no mood to be kidnapped and put into a van with a bunch of sleeping strangers, than again who is?

"You'll know soon enough" the male snapped as he started the van.

So Kayla sat tight. Wondering where she was going, who these people were and worst of all, Did they know about her Ability?