NINE

~Jenna~

I was looking at the cell bars just watching them. Taunting me. I growled at it and tuck my head in and placed my tail over my eyes. I really want to go asleep but I would only get some hours than the amount I want.

I fell asleep but woke up from the burning chain digging deeper in. I scratched but it would just move side to side and cut deeper. I howled and clawed at the floor trying to shift.

I tried and tried but every time it would hurt 10x worse. I laid there and whimpered in pain.

Audrey never came out, she acted like she never existed.

I wish it was like that before all this crap. The blood dripped down to the cement floor and dried up. Some fur was on the ground and I can tell my fur is matted and thick with all the dried up blood, because of how heavy my neck feels.

He hasn't shown up for a week.

A week I howled for him to come to unclip me. I'm willing to obey but I would never submit to him.

So I've been in here for a week and two days.  A week and two fûckin days! My stomach growls and the meat is already spoiled so that spoiled smell is sounding my scents. And I would sneeze and scratch my snout.

I'm laying down with my tail covering my eyes and I hear the bars rattle. My ears twitch but I didn't move.

"Are you going to behave now and don't act like a brat?!" His voice echoed through the room.

The door open and I heard him step in. I still didn't move. He walked up and stopped right in front of my snout and tapped his foot slowly.

My ears went down and my tail slowly slid off my eyes. I looked up and saw his hazel eyes staring down at me, mostly my neck.

His face shown disgust and sorrow. He bent down and slowly reached towards my neck. He was about to touch the chain but he pulled back fast and dug in his jeans and pulled out gloves. He quickly placed them on and went back to touching my neck.

I growled low but he didn't care. He slowly unchained it and I growled low. He slowly pulled one side up and I growled and whimpered. His eyebrows came together and went down on a knee. He started to work his way around my neck slowly pull at he chain and disconnecting it from my tender skin. I did a low howl and growled while my claws scratched the ground.

He went to the bottom of my neck and stared at me. He stopped and I growled at him while looking at him.

Why is he stopping?

He stared at me and his face turned blank. He pulled down and I howled in pain. That was the last part of the chain around my neck but that's were mostly my skin wrapped around at. I jumped and ran around howling in pain. My claws scratched the floor and I growled mix with a whimper. Blood was pooling on the ground and I heard him stand up. The glove hit the ground and he walked towards me.

I gave him a warning growl and puffed out my fur.

"Don't Jenna. Don't do it again. I would put you back on that thing if you act up." He said with a stern voice.

I whimper and laid down. "Shift." He demanded.

I closed my eyes and started to shift. My bones cracked but when my fur was coming in I stopped because it hurt to much to shift. I stayed in my wolf form and whimpered loud. I looked at him and whimpered while I shook my head to side slowly telling him 'no'. His face fell but he quickly picked it up and placed on a blank one.

"Come." He walked out leaving the door open. I slowly got up and tried really hard not to move my neck. I slowly walked out and followed him up the stairs.

My eyes shut when the sun rays hit them. I haven't see the sun for a while so it burned. I stopped and just stood there with my eyes close.

My paws were on the fresh grass and it smelled so good, better than rotten meat and all my piss. I shook in disgust but stopped when I moved my neck.

I slowly open my eyes and blinked a couple of times to get use to the light. He was staring at me with a blank stare and turned around and continued to walk towards the pack house. I slowly walked towards him and stayed at my own pace.

He opened the back door and walked in leaving it open. I walked in slow and everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me. Their face held disgust and some mothers covered their pups eyes from me. I growled low and snapped my jaw at them. Some continued to stare while other decided it was best to look away.

I continued to walk slow towards Alcander and see him take a left towards a hall. We go down the hall till he stops at a door and knocks. A voice says come in, he walks in leaving me to follow after him. It's a light blue room with a medical beds and IV fluids in cabinets. Some wolves are here resting with IV hooked up to their arms. Some have slashes on their flesh. Some are getting their bone popped back into to place while they growled at the nurses but which chose to ignore.

"Dr. Vivens I need your help-well your Luna needs your help." He says while walking pass his pack wolves and nurses that bow their heads in respect. I quickly walked faster ignoring their intense glares and making my way on Alcanders right side.

An old man turns around while popping in a males shoulder back into his socket. The wolf growls and quickly yanks his arm back.

Dr. Vivens looks like his in mids forties. He smiles and Alcander and bows his head in respect. He then looks at me and that smile disappears once he sees me.

"Oh my." He reaches out but I quickly growl. He looks up Alcander and smirks,"feisty, the ones you like."

I growl at that comment and back away from him.

"Well I need to sedate her so I can take a better look at the burn, or...wound I should say." He says to Alcander but looking at me.

I back away and growl because there is no way they are going to put me asleep.

He walks slowly towards me and snare my teeth at him but he puts his hands up in surrender,"Luna, I'm not going to hurt you."

I growl but jump when something picks my back. I turn around and see one of the nurses with a needle. I growl but it comes out weak. My legs slowly give out and I give out one last growl then I met with my own darkness.

*****

So.

Which one are you most irritated by?

Alcander,

Or

Jenna?

Ugh, anyway see you guys soon!!
SS

Ugh, anyway see you guys soon!!SS