Chapter Ten

I enter in my house and my mom hugs me as soon as I open the door.
I hug her and kiss my little sister: Sophia.
"Ele I missed you" she hugs me.
"I missed you too princess!"
My mom wanted to make chocolate pancakes so I decided to help her.  We watched a movie together and I texted Ian during the movie because .. I couldn't stop thinking of him.

"Are you still there? I'm worried, call me as soon as possible."

Was I acting overprotective?
I checked my phone every two seconds during the movie but I didn't get any texts from him. "I'll take Sophia to her friend's party. Prepare yourself, we'll meet Candice later."
Candice. My mom's best friend, whose daughter is the most annoying girl ever. I always hated her so much.
I nod and I was loosing my hopes when I finally get a text back from Ian.

"Babygirl, I'm coming to your house. I'm fine by the way."

After ten minutes he was standing in front of me and he had bloody lip.
"Hey baby." He tries to kiss me but I walk to the the kitchen and let him sit on the chair.
I wrap some ice and put it on his lip.
"Are you fine??" I ask.
"Yes I am." He removes the ice and kisses me.
"Don't kiss me. I don't want it to hurt you."
I stop him and put again the ice on his lip.
"It's a pleasant pain." He tries to kiss me again.
"What happened with Tom?" I ask and sit between his legs.
"I paid him, but now I don't have much money to help my family." He says and I kiss him on his cheek.

"I can help you with money"
It wasn't a problem for my family. My mom was a business woman and she gets a lot of money for that.
"No, it's fine. Is your mom at home?" He asks and kisses my neck waiting for me to answer.
"No, she'll be back soon." He snorts and I giggle.
He touches his lip grimacing from pain.
"Oh baby. I'm so sorry it hurts you. I wish I knew how to make it stop hurting."
Maybe I was acting too obsessed or overprotective but I didn't care. I love him so much that seeing him in pain makes me sad.
"Hmm. Well, basically there's something that could make me forget the pain." He removes my jacket and let it fall down on the floor.

I roll my eyes even if I was laughing on the inside.
"I kiss him slowly. What's that?" I ask smirking and he kisses me driving me to my bedroom, I lay on my bed and he removes my shirt.
"Ian we can't.. My mom could be back home in a few of minutes." He grumbles and says "We'll do it quickly." He removes his shirt but my mom enters the house calling me.

*Ian's pov*

Eleanor jumps up and opens her eyes scared. I stand up and notice a tall woman with the same green eyes like Ele and the good posture. She had her same attitude, that selfish attitude like if she doesn't care about anyone but herself. Behind that tall woman, there's a woman with elegant clothes staring at me shocked.
She stares at my bloody lip and the clothes I was wearing with an expression of disgust.
She had gold rings and a long dress probably one of those designer dresses.

She looks at Eleanor and pushes aside the hair that was flying on her white shirt.
"Mom.." Ele whispers fixing her shirt and looking down at her shoes.
"Soo.." Eleanor's mom moves her eye from me to her.
"We wanted to know if you were ready for dinner." She finally talks and Ele nods,
stands up, waving to me to follow her so we walk toward the door.
"I'm so sorry." She whispers.