Chapter 45

Tyla POV

Where does Quinn get his stamina from? I truly would like to know. We had been going at it for a while before he was tired. I rolled over out the bed and looked at Quinn. I swear he looks so sexy when he sleeps.

His phone started ringing on his night stand. I knew he couldn't hear it cause not once did he move to check. I didn't even bother to pick it up cause its not mine and Quinn probably would get mad at me. When the person finally hung up they called back. It was starting to annoy me so I went to wake up Quinn.

Me: Quinn get up

Quinn:*sleepy voice* What

Me: Your phone keeps ringing. Answer it or cut it off

Quinn: shhhh

Me: Answer your damn phone

Quinn: You do it I'm sleepy

He rolled over onto his stomach and dozed back of to sleep. I stared at him for a minute to see if he was serious before the disturbing sound of his phone broke me out of my trance. I reached over and got his phone and answered it.

*Phone Convo*

Me: Hello

??? Um who the hell is this answering my mans phone?

Me: Excuse me. Who is this?

??? This is Candice. The girlfriend.

Me: Well this is the fiancé.

Candice: Well he must be playin you boo cause we been together for years.

Me: Yet I'm the one with the ring 💍

Candice: Whatever hoe. Ask yo man who was keeping his bed warm at night when you wasn't offering.

Me: Look here ima need you not to be calling MY FIANCÉ'S phone anymore. Ok thanks. Bye Felicia 👋

*End of Convo*

God why does this man have so many hoes. I looked at his call log an low and behold she was the one who called yesterday. No one my ass. I ain't even gonna blow this one out of proportion.

Quinn rolled over and looked at me.

Quinn: Morning!

Me: Goodmorning!

I got out the bed and walked to my dresser getting out some panties and a bra before I take my shower.

Quinn: Who was that on the phone?

Me: Candice

His head turned so quick he got whiplash. I simply walked into the bathroom to shower. I knew it would leave him thinking. He's probably still sitting on the bed thinking about it. I did my morning routine and when I got out the bathroom, like I said he would be, Quinn was still sitting on the bed thinking. I went and got dressed before leaving the room to check on my kids.

Quinn POV

I knew that hoe was gonna be trouble. She already startin shit. She betta keep her ass away cause I know Ty and when she mad she will start swinging.

I reached over and grabbed my phone looking at the call log. This chick called my phone 8 times. UGGHHHH! I got up and threw my phone on the bed and went to shower. This shit just pissed me off. When I got downstairs Ty was watching TV with Jay and Kyla.

Me: Did y'all eat?

Tyla: No

Me: What y'all want?