CARROT

i put loads of hoseok pics in my chapters but idec, i love him sm & i wanna go on a ramen date w/ him nrbsksskalijfjdjs________

________

taehyung focus
taehyung awakes fifteen minutes later; his sleep affected by the fact that his back and neck was turning stiff and straddling jungkook was starting to grow painful.

"huh?" he says, looking around the library in confusion, wondering what the hell he was doing in his school library.
then he remembers sitting on jungkook's lap, telling him to call him baby boy, and dies internally.

"oh, you're awake." jungkook remarks, finishing the last of the biscuits.

taehyung pulls away from jungkook's neck and grows hot with embarrassment. "uh yeah, did y-you call someone to come and get us?"

"hm? yeah, yoongi's coming in 45 minutes or sometime soon."

"why 45 minutes?" taehyung asks as he climbs off jungkook's lap, face practically radiating awkwardness.

"stay. it's cold if you get up." jungkook simply says, grabbing the back of taehyung's shirt to sit him back down. this time taehyung sits on his lap with his back pressed against jungkook.
the younger shrugs, "don't know why, he's just coming at that time. go ahead and sleep some more."

"c-can't, too uncomfortable to fall asleep." taehyung says, adjusting himself on jungkook's lap.

the next thing jungkook does, startles him - the hairs on the back of his neck standing on edge. jungkook had leant down and pressed his lips against taehyung's shoulder, biting into it slightly.

"ow," taehyung says, frowning and looking over his shoulder, "what was that for?"
is he gonna eat me cause he's hungry? he just ate those biscuits??  cannibalism? this is cannibalism!!

jungkook hums as he then presses a kiss against the back of taehyung's neck, the older trying to refrain from keening into the warm touch. "uh, jungkoo-"
oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god what is goiN-

"woah, woah - what are you doing?" taehyung asks when jungkook taunts the skin of his neck, nipping and sucking to make a tiny patch of red on his tan skin. taehyung, unsure of what to do, clasps his hands together in his lap and grips his hands tight, trying to suppress his squeals.
oH MY GOD, he's biting and kissing me ashdhnjtbncb-

"im bored." jungkook simply says as he runs his fingers over taehyung's jean-clad thighs, revelling in the way taehyung sharply inhales.

"then eat more biscuits or something." taehyung says evenly. "stop, tickles." taehyung then adds, swallowing hard as he watches, interested at what jungkook was going to do.

jungkook drags his fingertips up taehyung's thighs, stopping at taehyung's crotch. the latter watching with wide eyes as he makes out jungkook's fingers finding the zipper of his pants in the dark.

"jungkook, wait. what the he-" he says looking up. his eyes find and fixate on the eerie figure standing alone outside the window.

he screams.

taehyung quickly turns away and grips jungkook's shirt material, burrowing into his shoulder with fear.

jungkook hastily retracts his hands as if he'd scorched them and dishes out apologies, "sorry, sorry i should've stopped. i didn't realise you didn't want me touching you an-"

then jungkook sees what's got taehyung so startled. he almost screams as well at the sight of the illuminated face standing alone outside the library window, but he soon recognises the supposed ghost's bored face and scowl.

then, out of nowhere, jungkook starts to laugh, laughing harder by the second.
taehyung hesitantly lifts his head up at jungkook, worried that the boy was now possessed by the spirit outside.

"it's just yoongi." the younger laughs, and taehyung turns slowly to see that it was in fact yoongi. his unamused face lit up by the flashlight on his phone.
blushing, taehyung starts to awkwardly laugh and quickly climbs off of jungkook's lap. he hears hoseok laughing in the background.

taehyung's phone suddenly calls and he takes it off charge and slides his screen to see that hoseok was calling, he answers the call.

"aAHAHAHAHAH YOU SCREAMED WHEN YOU SAW YOONGI'S FACE." he screeches, laughing hard in taehyung's ear.

taehyung hears someone - probably yoongi - hiss, "fuck you, carrot head boy. give me the phone."

"hey it's yoongi. we don't have the key to open the door obviously so open the window and climb out. you guys should've just done that in the first place." yoongi says briskly.

"oh, uh yeah that's a good idea." he says before relaying the idea to jungkook. jungkook nods, recovering from his laughing fit, and makes his way to the window where yoongi stands looking scary as fuck with his flashlight shining on his already pale features.

taehyung follows after the younger, picking up his backpack, laptop bag, a biscuit from mrs wong's biscuit tin and grabbed his charger from the socket.

no doubt mrs wong would find her opened biscuit tin and unplugged computer cords but taehyung didn't care. jungkook and sleep was still on his mind and he wanted to finish off his nap soon.

he stops at the window where jungkook eases the icy window open, grunting with effort. he finally gets it open and pulls it wide enough for him and taehyung to be able to slip out. he lets taehyung go first, giving him a boost up.

taehyung climbs out, hoseok helping him out by tugging on his hands.
jungkook lifts himself up next and jumps down from the open window, slamming it shut and shivering in his sandals and shorts.

"shall we get going?" jungkook says, wiping his hands free of any dust. "my legs are freezing."

"piggy back race to the dorms, last person has to buy takeaway!" hoseok randomly yells, immediately walking into yoongi's path and crouching down for the small boy to climb on.

yoongi smoothly walks around hoseok's hunched position and carries on moving ahead, leaving hoseok crouched on the ground. hoseok doesn't give up however.

"taehyung! get on hyung's back!" he says cheerfully and taehyung complies with equal enthusiasm. taehyung hands jungkook his baggage and jumps on hoseok's back, giggling. jungkook watches on, amused.

"let's go!!" the two bound after yoongi, leaving jungkook to trail behind them. he watches as taehyung pumps his fists into the air as hoseok piggy backs him across the deserted campus.

not too soon now, jungkook. just three more days left, he tells himself, shrugging taehyung's bag further up his shoulders.