Dinah: Notes and marry

(Dinah P.O.V)

"Baby" I shook my sleepy girlfriend "baby wake up" I said "it's already 10 in the morning" I'm usually not a morning person but it's my girlfriend birthday, I have to make this day the most special day in her life and it's starting by me waking up in the morning "babe, wake up" I saw her moving a bit.

"What?" She said in her raspy sexy morning voice.

"Wake up (y/n)" she shook her head no and turn to the other side, putting the blanket over her head, she's such a child "baby it's your birthday" I said but she didn't moved, she fall asleep again, well I guess there's only one way to wake her up, I took the blanket off of her and turned her on her back, I took off her pants and underwear and separated her legs, she's a heavy sleeper, I put my head in between her legs and started to lick her sweet pussy, it took a few minutes for her to react, but when she did she put her hands in my hair holding strong and started to moan.

"Oh my-" (y/n) hold the pillow so strong that her knuckles turned white "fuck ba-babe" I smiled to myself and keep on licking "I'm close" I licked faster "OH MY DINAH" she cum with a yell of my name, she tried to catch her breath, still didn't releasing her hold on my hair and pillow.

"Good morning" I said with a smile and hold her hand so she'll stop holding my hair and made my way up to her lips, I gave her a short kiss and get up "wake up lazy ass".

"Good morning" she said slowly and smiled "what did I do for earned this one the morning?" She asked.

"You talking about me awake so early or the morning sex?" I said smirking.

"Mm... both" she smiled at me her cute smile that makes me weak to my knees "do we have special plans for today?" (y/n) get up from the bed and walked to me, wrapping her arms around my waist and I put mine on her shoulders.

"Well its your birthday so yeah we do have special plans" I said smiling at the girls in my arms "started with a good morning bathroom" I took her hand and lead her to the bath I filled earlier "need help taking off your clothes?" I smirked.

"Come in with me?" She asked with puppy eyes, how much I wanted to say yes I can't so I shook my head no "why?" She asked titled her head to the side, pouting.

"I have more surprises for you and I need to order" she sigh and nodded "I love you, enjoy you bath" i said before running out of the bathroom hearing her yelling 'I love you too', I ran downstairs and took my phone.

[GROP CHAT]

Dinah: Mani the ring is with you all the time right ?

Dinah: if you lost it I'm gonna beat you up !

Bish💁🏾: What ring?🤔

Dinah: WHAT ?!?!

Dinah: NORMANI I SWAER TO GOD IF YOU LOST IT IM GOING TO END YOU LIFE .

Allycat🐱: girls relax please, and don't swear!

Bish💁🏾: Wow DJ chill, I'm joking😂

Bish💁🏾: Its in my pocket and it's go anywhere with me (even bathroom)😌

Lern👽: to much information...🤢