Sorry

Hey guys. I'm sorry that I've kinda vanished lately, but I've been working a lot + final assessments + exams + I've been reading a lot because I lack motivation to write

So I know you're all going to hate me, but I've made the decision that I won't be continuing this book after season 3. I started it in late 2014, meaning it's been two years. I don't know why I want to finish it, but I just can't seem to come up with a plot that would do The Originals any justice.

Part of this is because I've been writing 3 stories for a long time and honestly have gotten bored with them. I just don't have any want to write.

I will give this one a good ending. I promise you that. It's not going to end just simply.

BUT. THERE IS GOOD NEWS.

I'm going to be starting two new stories, and one is going to be an original plot AND the other one will be AN ELIJAH FANFIIIIIIIIIIC

Or maybe just The Originals altogether, haven't decided hehehehe

Basically, it's going to be about a girl who saves the Mikaelsons when they are all poisoned and Freya is not able to do it herself. She brings them into her own little world, much like the one that Freya had designed. So, depending on what happens in the plot of The Originals, they'll be stuck with her a long time.

The nice thing about this is that it won't be following a lot of the plot of the show; at least, not for a while, since there will be a time gap in the next season. Most of it will be my own ideas.

I hope you guys aren't angry with me... I just think that you guys deserve better than a story that I am pretty much half-assing it to write.

I'm sorry. :( But I hope you'll like the next one.