Twenty

The loud sound of gun shots floods the building as loud shrieks come from downstairs on the main floor. My stomach drops the minute the sound reaches my ears. The three guys jump up from their seat and whip out guns from their belts, pointing them at the entrance of the VIP section.

"What the fuck?" Niall says.

I stay situated on the couch, feeling my heart beat rapidly out of my chest.

"Amelia you need to stay here." Liam says.

"But- I" I start in panic but get cut off again.

"You need to stay here! We will come back when we know it's clear." Liam raises his voice, making me jump a bit.

I slowly nod as they run towards the exit of the VIP section with their guns held out. They quickly disappear from my sight as I'm left alone in the small area.

I'm alone

I'm alone and no one here is watching me; maybe this is my chance to escape.

I slowly get up from the booth and hesitantly walk to the exit of the section. I peer over into the main floor or the club and see girls scrambling around the club in chaos while the men in leather jackets have their guns pointed out.

Through all the chaos, I decide that this is the only chance I'm gonna get to run, I don't know how far I'm going to get, but maybe through all the craziness, people with higher granted access are hopping in all the elevators and I can crowd into one.

I exit the VIP section and run down the steps to the main floor. My stomach turns and my heart races as I know how dangerous this is. Any second I could get shot and just die right here, but if this is my only chance of escaping, then I'm taking it.

I get to the main level and go through all the scrambling people. Suddenly, another cracking sound of a gun booms through the club and people scream again, crouching to the floor.

I stand in shock as I gun fight starts happening right in front of me.

My body stands frozen while a majority crouch down, making me more centered out. Suddenly I feel my wind knocked out of me as a large body tackles me to the ground. I gasp at the harsh contact and crash to the floor.

My back lays flat on the ground while I open my eyes and see Harry laying on top of me. I catch my breath as he looks down at me in shock.

"Why the fuck are you down here!" He whispers shouts as the gun fires in the background.

"I-I was looking for you." I lie.

"I need to get you out of here." He says and in one quick motion, pulls me up to my feet.

I crouch down under his arm and he uses part of his jacket to cover me. His opposite arm wraps around the top of my head while I hold his sides for support. I look down at our feet as he rushes me out of the building. Once we manage to get out, he pushes me away from him and against the side of the building. He  takes out his gun from his belt and starts shooting it into the club, making me jump.

He shoots it numerous times before darting around the wall that I'm leaning against. His hand forcefully grabs mine as he pulls me down the street quickly. I try to keep up with him but he's too fast so I trail behind him with his hand tightly gripping mine.

Harry turns sharply between two buildings that portrays as a dark alley. His feet scrape down the hard cement as mine track behind him. He stops running and grabs my forearms; pinning me against the wall. His body presses against mine while listening intently for anyone.