Chapter 19

I hope the picture gives you a little input about what this chapter is about. It's not much better it's necessary. I hope you like it.
Love,
Lizzy 😘

Chapter 19

Louis

It's a little after a week later when I wake up with an intense feeling in my stomach, making me rush into the bathroom to empty my entire stomach into the toilet.

Almost immediately after I'm done I burst out crying, not being able to stop the tears that start to fall down my cheeks. In this next second two strong arms wrap around my waist and I'm pulled onto someone's strong lap.

"What's wrong, little doe?" Harry's voice asks into my ear, making me curl up into him and cry.

I know I was being slightly over dramatic, but I knew what was happening. It's been a week since my heat and that's around the time the first signs of pregnancy start in an omega. I really wasn't ready to be a mother, I was only eighteen for heaven's sake. "I'm pregnant Harry," I mumble into his chest.

The alpha looks down at me with wide eyes. "What did you just say?" He asks me and I let out a small cry again.

"I think I'm pregnant Harry!" I shout not wanting to say it again.

However the alpha seems to have the complete opposite reaction to this declaration. He cheers and picks me up into his arms to spin me around. He suddenly stops when he realizes that I was crying. "Why are you crying, little doe?" He asks, a concerned look across his face.

I shake my head, afraid to tell him what's wrong. He seems so happy for us to have a baby, but I didn't think I was ready. "I'm not ready for children," I finally tell the alpha, hoping that he doesn't get mad at me.

Harry just coos wiping my tears off my cheeks. "It's alright, little doe. We'll go through this together," he says, calming me down slightly.

"We've gotta go tell Edward and Marcel! They're going to be so happy!" He exclaims, already carrying me towards the bedroom.

I sigh, even if I wasn't happy about having a baby or babies Harry's excitement was enough to let me give it a chance. "We've got news!" Harry says loud enough to wake up the two dozing alphas.

They look up at us with sleepy smiles. "What's that, little doe?" Edward asks, completely ignore his brother and focusing on me.

I smile back at the alpha and hop onto the bed and out of Harry's arms. I grab one of Edward's large hands into on of my much smaller ones and place it over my stomach looking up at him to see if he gets what I'm trying to tell him.

A large smile spreads across Edward's face and he instantly starts placing millions of kisses over the skin on my belly.

"I hope they look like me," Marcel says, looking at my stomach fondly.

"No! I hope they look like me!" Harry argues with his identical brother, making me roll my eyes.

"You guys are identical it doesn't matter who the father is they're going to look like you," I tell them, secretly loving how immature they were.

Edward moves his head away from his stomach but keeps his hand there giving me a small kiss on the cheek. "Well, I hope they look like you, little doe," he tells me and I smile actually slightly happy that I'm going to have these men's children in  around six and a half months.

"Now that you've pointed it out, your smell has changed," Marcel notes,

I frown, hoping that I don't smell bad now that I'm pregnant. What if the babies are going to make me smell really bad through the whole pregnancy and my mates won't want to have anything to do with me. I would absolutely die if that happened. I could barely be away from the triplets for a minute if I had to be away from them for months I wouldn't know what to do.

Marcel sees my look of worry and quickly gives me a reassuring smile. "It's a good thing, baby. The scent of the pups mixing with yours is just a marvelous thing," he says, giving me a small kiss on the cheek.

"When can we find out how many he'll be having?" Harry asks, being rather impatient about having to wait for his pups.

Marcel rolls his eyes at his oldest brother. "He's only a week along, its way too soon to know that. It will take another week at least until we can tell how many he's having," Marcel explains, being the doctor of the pack.

I smile at how hot Marcel was when he was in doctor mode. It made me grateful that I wouldn't be completely lost in this whole pregnancy, since Marcel studies this stuff for a living. "I can't wait!" Edward exclaims. His hand was still on my stomach and I groan pushing it off.

I make a move to get up to go take a pee since I didn't get to actually empty my bladder yet, but I'm stopped by three pairs of arms. "Where are you going?" Harry asks me, seeing rather worried.

I roll my eyes. "I'm going to the bathroom, Harry," I tell him trying to push out of their arms again.

They sigh but seem to let me go. I knew that now that I had their babies inside me that they were going to be even more protective of what I do and I didn't know how I felt about that. I really like having my own space and being able to do whatever I want. The triplets have given me a lot of leeway since we started courting, but now they weren't even going to let me out of their site and that wasn't something I was going to be able to get used to.

I sigh as I look at myself in the full length mirror. I pull Edward's shirt up so that my belly's exposed, moving around to see if I can see any changes in it. My abdomen seems to be a little more swollen but it's not extremely noticeable. I place a hand over the small bump and let out a little smile.

I don't think I'll be a very good mother, but the thought of carrying my mates babies sent a thrill through my body. I smile at the thought of what they might look like, actually getting a little excited about the thought of having babies even though I was still very scared.

"I'll try to be the best mother I can for you guys," I whisper to the bump, knowing that the babies couldn't hear me yet, but I really didn't care.