5

"I have news!" Lauren jumped as she looked up at the girl.

"Shit Camila. You can't do that."

Camila blushed and sat down in the seat in front of her. "Sorry, but guess what."

Lauren smiled and put her phone down, "what?"

"I think I like someone."

Lauren's smiled grew bigger, "really.. who?"

"His name is Caleb." Lauren's smiled disappeared, but she quickly put a fake one up.

"Oh! That's, um, amazing! What's he look like?"

Camila pulled her phone out. She handed the phone to Lauren.  Lauren felt her throat tightened as she stared at the picture of the blonde haired boy.

She smiled weakly at the girl, handing her phone back. "H-He's cute."

Camila blushed as she stared at the phone, "I know. I really like him. Hey, do you like anyone?"

Yea you. A lot more than I should. Was what Lauren wanted to say but she shook her head.

---

"This is bad." Ally grabbed Lauren's hand. Pulling her on the bed with the other girls.

"Lo, what's wrong? You've been pacing since you got back from lunch." Lauren ran her hand through her hair.

" okay.. um.. you know how I have a little crush on Camila?"

Dinah scoffed and muttered, "little?" Normani glared at her and she quickly looked away.

"Anyway, I think I've developed like really feelings? I-I don't know.. at first I just thought she was hot and I wanted to be friends. But now I want to like.. hold her hand. A-and kiss her. So bad."

Ally frowned and rubbed her arm, "she likes a boy doesn't she?"

Lauren bit her lip and stared her hands that were in her lap. She nodded as a ding came from her phone.

She grabbed it to see that Camila mentioned her in a tweet.

@Camilacabello97: @LaurenJauregui miss you babe :(

@LaurenJauregui: @Camilacabello97 miss you too :( can't wait to see you again !!