Ch 4

Stilies POV

After a few hours I got bored and went down stairs around one in the morning to watch TV. Turning on the TV I flipped threw the channels lazily till I found a old rerun of the show friends.

Not long later Kevin walked in with a cooler with a delicious smell coming from it. "You fed recently, didn't you? You can't drank from Scott anymore Stilies," Kevin ordered setting the cooler down by me on the couch and I opened it to see about thirty to fifty hospital bags of cold blood. "These won't taste as good as Scotts blood but they should hold you over for now. There is A positive, AB negative, and O negative. Drank one bag a day of one of these and I will bring you more in a month, theirs a few extra for when your heat comes. You'll need about six a day for about a week of your heat. So stay away from everyone, especially Scott during that time." Kevin ordered setting by me and rolling up his sleeves before extending one out in front of me.

"Feed from me so you won't be to hungry when Scott wakes up. If you drank from him again he might die from the blood loss," Kevin said making me fill horrible.

Scott's POV

When I woke up I felt like I had been hit by a truck! Setting up I saw I'm alone covered up in Stilies bed. I could smell that he was downstairs making something so I laid back relaxing into his sheets that are covered in his scent, his scent smells like old books and vanilla frosting. His scent alone had me rock hard in my black silk boxers.

I wobbled out of his bed to the bathroom, stripping I get the shower and quickly start masturbaiting to a mental picture of Stilies in my mind so I could reach my climax quicker. After finishing up I got out and walked to the mirror in only a towel hanging loosely on my hips. Wiping off some steam from the mirror I am able to see my reflection and gasp at how sick I look. Pasty pale skin, dark bags under my eyes, and a bruise on my neck from where Stilies bit me last night. I look even worse now then the last two times he had fed on my blood.

Last night I had waited even longer to make him stop because he was jerking off, once he had released I asked him to stop as my vision was going dark. He had hesitated when pulling away. I could see the blood lust in his eyes before I had passed out and it kinda scared me to see to be honest. I felt so weak and defenseless, I still do especially after seeing my sickly reflection in the bathroom mirror.

I quickly go to Stilies dads room and steal a pair of his black sweats and hurriedly put them on. Slowly I made my way to the steps, hesitantly I started to walk down as quietly as possible. Once at the bottom I smell Stilies in the kitchen and use my wolf ears to here him humming happily unaware I'm down stairs.

I quietly rush to the opened living room door and go set on the porch. I need to get a grip of myself! I listen to Stilies going up to his room, oh he's going to be so pissed...

"Scott! Where are you!" Stilies screams giving me a huge head ache once he noticed I wasn't anywhere upstairs. Bending over I grab my head and whimper in pain as a wave of pain goes threw me.

Stilies ran out to me in only one of my shirts that go to his mid thigh and made me set up so that he could see if I was hurt. His touch made me flinch a little as my body began to burn. Stilies looked hurt but the hurt turned to worry as I started shaking. "Come in love, you need to eat so you can generate more blood to make up for what I had drunk from you last night." Stilies said helping me up and into his house then to the kitchen.

Setting me in a chair at the kitchen table he went and grabbed me a plate of bacon, eggs, gravy, sausage, and toast with apple butter spread on the toast. Once he sat it in front of me it was all gone because I was apparently starving, he then gave me a plate of chocolate chip pancakes with chocolate sauce and syrup and cool whip. After I finished that he gave me a cup of chocolate milk and a bottle of water.

"Okay, so Kevin gave me these pills last night while you were sleeping. You need to take at least three right now so they can speed up the speed of blood regeneration. In about an hour you should be as good as new." Stilies said and I took them quickly since I hate pills.

After taking them Stilies walked behind me and started massaging my shoulders. Moaning I lean into his touch as he started singing a beautiful song that I have never heard before in a different language. Latin? Yeah, It sounds Latin. As he continues I fell in to a trance like state, but I'm still aware of my body and mind. But I have no ability to move or speak, just moan and feel my skin tone go back to normal and the bags under my eyes disappeared.

Stilies arms slide from my shoulders down my shirt then pulling it off and running his fingers over my chest and abdomen. His touch made my blood pressure rise as his hands made their way into my pants and pulling out my half hard cock. He ran one hand up to my hair and pulled my head to look at his shining neon green eyes as he stopped singing and then started making out with Me and sat on my lap and played with my cock getting it hard. He then let go of it and set up separating from our make out session to clear the table leaving me confused.

He walked back and sat on the table right in front of me with his legs spread wide. "Fuck me on the table please...daddy." Stilies asked calling me by my bedroom nickname, Stilies only calls me that when he is extremely horny and wants me in him.

Setting up I pushed him back and then flipped him onto his stomach, lifting the shirt I see he isn't wearing any underwear and grin before spreading his cheeks and tongue fuck him to lube him up. Once I felt he had enough lube I pulled away and flipped him on his back so I could see his beautiful face as I fucked his brains out.

I quickly entered him lifting his legs so they rested on my shoulders.

Third person point of view

Scott fucked Stilies small body so hard the table broke in half, luckily Scott a good hold on Stilies so he didn't fall. Scott pushed Stilies against the wall and fucked him as hard as he could as he wolfed out from the pleasure.

"Scott go harder!" Stilies moaned as he neared his release. Scott used his powers to use his wolf strength to better pleasure both of them.

Once they finished Scotts wolf took complete control and bit Stilies. Stilies cried out in pain since this is ten times more painful than when Kevin bit him.

Stilies passed out, Scott pulled away his Werewolf fangs and cock.