Part 9

I finally had my life complete. My brother was finally home after 5 years. I couldn't believe the shit! "When did you get here Chris!? I need you so much right now." I said with tears down my eyes. "Yo boy Jarod came and got me. He paid my whole bond off." My brother said. I looked at Jarod with hungry eyes. I couldn't believe he did this for me. "So what going on sis? Where Crystal?! I missed her!" He said. I looked at him and my smile changed so damn fast. He knew what that meant. "What she do this time?" He said. " She slept with Mario." I said with my head down. "Damn that's, fucked up. I'm gone kill his ass." He said mad. "There is no need to do that." I said. He looked confused. "I did that already." His eyes got wide. "Damn sis I didn't know you had it in you." He said. "Yeah i said that too." I said.
Malik started crying. I went to go get him and let Chris see him. "Oh man he so handsome. Whose baby CiCi?" He said happy. "That's Crystal and Mario baby." I said. He looked at me and saw the rage in my eyes. But he also seen that I loved this baby more than life itself. "So did you kill Crystal too?" He said.
"No......... She couldn't live without him, so she shot herself in the head."
He was so shocked. He didn't know what to say. But he knew how Crystal was. "Well, I knew she was crazy, but not that damn crazy." He said.
After we talked awhile he finally asked about our bitch ass momma. I told him what happened and he was ready to go shoot that hoe. I never thought he would act the way he did, because he loved moms, but after she told on him, he never looked at her the same. Chris was a drug dealer too. But never did moves like Jarod and Mrs. White did. He was always moving little shit.  He never carried around heavy. One day, the SWAT came and busted in his shit and took his ass to jail. After that, he hated her more than we did, because she was the one who told. "Ima kill her ass! Where she at?!" He said. I knew he was serious. "We can't move yet. She has The Red Dragons on her side." We're here to now to make a plan." I said. "Why the fuck she's with them?" He said.
We told him why. They want Mrs. White dead so he can run the streets. "Well we need to figure it out before they catch on mane." He said.

1 month later.

They finally found out where one of the safe house the Red Dragons was. Mrs. White's team was ready to move in. Jarod and Chris was going so I was really nervous. Mica and I had to stay and move the shipping to our warehouse.
"I love y'all," I said to them, "please be safe. "
Chris POV
I had to go. That bitch tried to kill my sister AND my nephew! I just hope I see her ass in this safehouse so I can kill that bitch. After she told on me, I never looked at her the same. Yeah that was my moms but fuck her. She sold my sisters so she can get drugs and better yet, Ciara got raped by the muhhfucka. Thank God she got away from they ass. She could've got killed that night. Plus I felt bad because my ass was locked up. I couldn't do shit. Ciara was only 17 and Crystal was 16.
"We're here," Kendrick said, "Y'all ready?"
"I'm ready." I said. We moved in quietly. We had the whole house surrounded. The house was, so run down, boards on the windows. I see why they would make it a safehouse nobody would ever know. Me and Kendrick went through the back, Jarod and another nigga went through the front. I seen two in the kitchen, I shot both of them. I had a silencer so it was no noise. We all met back up in the livingroom. "How many were there?" Jarod said. "I got two." I said. "There we're three in the living room." Jarod said. Next thing we know gunshots came through the living room. We all got down. Kendrick got shot in the arm. The shots stopped. I ran outside to see a limo. And the face I saw, I couldn't do nothing but stare and grow rage. I saw that bitches face and she saw mine. Her eyes grew wide. She looked scared. That's what I wanted. I wanted her to know that I didn't come to play, I came to kill her.

Gwen POV
"Oh my God. They got him out." She said with a scared look on her face. "Driver go faster." I couldn't wrap my head that my oldest was out of jail. I knew he was pissed and I knew he was here to kill me. "So that's your son right?" Rico said(the boss of the Red dragons). "Hmm, he use to work for me." I looked at him shocked. I never knew Chris worked for Rico. "We could use that, " Rico said. "How?" I said. "You'll see."