without weapons

Kira's pov

I paced around the small room. I wasn't worried about my mother only what she would do to this village. Without my weapons I may have a problem. I don't know how to use my powers. I don't know what this Naya is capable of but I have to fight and get out of here

Tammy is wrong to think she can kill me. Naya is wrong to think she can hold me here. I let the rage in. Letting it fill me and letting my eyes go red. I looked over at Naya how was standing in the door way with her eyes closed.

"you think you can hold me here your wrong" I growled out. Running up to her I slammed my first into her face. She kneeled down with one hand on the ground clutching the side of her face.

Quickly shifting she put out a leg and swiped it at my legs. I stared falling backwards, but was able to flip on my hands and end up back on my feet. As Naya stood up I quickly charged forward leaped into the air and planted my feet against her chest. Falling to the ground she reached up and yanked my ankles forward. I caught myself kneeling with my hands on the ground as I continued to slide backwards.

Feeling my nails sharpen into claws I charged. I sliced my hand across her face leaving bloody cuts. Pulling my right arm up I brought it down slamming my elbow into her side. Instantly I jumped back to stop her from taking out my legs. She stood up and pulled out a dagger that had been hidden in her clothes.

As she threw the dagger I side stepped and did a back flip. I reached the back wall as the dagger plunged into it. I pulled it out and prepared to throw it as I ran at Naya. I let the dagger fly at her. With only inches between us she wasn't able to get out of the way fast enough. The dagger shoved it's way into her shoulder. I punched her in the face and knocked her to the ground.

Laying on the ground shocked by her defeat Naya watched as I made my way out of shack. When I reached the outside I took off running. I didn't know which way to go so I just ran.

Finally meeting woods I sighed in relief. I stared running again. Looking for an signs of sesshomaru.

"kira" I heard a man call out. I ran towards the voice.

Not looking forward I felt myself hit someone. I feel back looking up to see miroku.

"miroku" I cried out as I jumped back to my feet and hugged him, "what are you doing here"

"looking for you. Sesshomaru showed up acting frantic said you where missing" he explained.

"what about my weapons"

"there at kaedes"

"we need to go there right now. It's dangerous out here Tammys after me"

"what why" he asked panicked

"it's a long story and we don't have time" I pulled at his arm to get him to run. I tried to stay at his pace but kept finding myself going fast and faster. This would be a good time for a bike.

Rushing into kaedes I found that only sango was there. I looked around spotting my weapons in the corner. I rushed over to them and put them all in there place. My daggers sword arrows knifes and bow. It felt like a relief to have them back.

"were is everybody" I asked sitting down besides sango

"out looking for you" she replied sharply like the cold tip of a sword. Standing up she walked over to her weapon and picked it up.

"sango is something wrong" it wasn't like her to be rude and mean like that.

"only you" she said slinging her bum a rang at me. I jumped up just in time to miss it. 

"what is wrong with you sango" I called. She didn't respond just caught here weapon as it flew back to her.

I turned to look at miroku, but as he stood in the door way his expression was emotionless. He pointed his staff at me and that's when I knew I had a problem. I don't know whats wrong with them, but kaedes shack is no place for a battle. I took three running steps jumped up and planted my feet against mirokus chest. With the momentum of knocking him down I jumped over him landing outside.

Seeing sango throw her weapon I jumped up pulling my sword out and deflecting it the other way. 

"wind tunnel" miroku cried out his hand up facing me.  I pushed my sword into the ground feeling the strong pull of his curse. There was no way to move I had to except death by my own friends.