Ch. 7

Evan^^^

Chapter 7.

Angelo.

So I went back to the room hoping that Evan would be there so that in someway somehow, we would talk about what happened and why he left. I wasn't very good with confrontation but as I was walking, I felt this new sense of bravery. I didn't know where it came from but all I knee was I wanted to talk about it. Maybe find out his real reason for leaving me back there.

If he didn't like me, it would serve as some form of closure. I know, it sounded stupid but I was willing to try it. The door was locked when I finally made it to our room. Sighing, I opened it with my key and found a room with no Evan.

Where was he? I asked myself. Did he leave because he couldn't stand me at all? Did he, like everyone else think I was too small, too ugly, too skittish, too every-bad-word? Was I just being a nerve wrack? Why did he leave? Did he not like me? What did I do?

I really didn't think it was something that I did but there was no other logic explanation as to why he would do that to me. Perhaps, we did this really fast. Maybe that was the reason. He asked me out too early and realized this was going way too fast than he could handle and he was shy and nervous to tell me so he thought the best way was to just leave.

Yes. That was what I was going with because other than that, I really didn't have any other legit reason.

I laid down face first on my bed, burning my head in the pillow and tried to rid my mind of these thoughts. If Evan wanted to talk about it, he would. All I had to do was wait. And if he thought it was going way too fast, I could wait. I mean, I liked him way too much to let him go just like that.

Besides, we had enough time to get to know each other before going on a proper first date. If he wanted to, that is.

Evan.

If there were police around, I would have probably got a ticket for going too fast. I got to the diner in like five minutes because I couldn't deal with the guilt of leaving Angelo there. He must think I'm a really bad person. Who even did that? He probably thought I was heartless.

Once I parked my bike, I got off as quickly as I could, I walked into the diner whiles taking my helmet off. I felt stares boring into the back of my head, probably because I literally run inside. But peoples opinion wasn't enough to stop me from carrying Angelo into my arms and apologize for what I did.

I jumped into conclusions so fast and no matter how much I apologized, it wouldn't be enough. I met the waitress who served us at her section and asked her where Angelo was only for her to tell me that he just left.

"WHAT?!" I practically screamed.
"Dude,chill. He came out of the bathroom and asked me where you were like ten minutes after you had left. I told him so he also left".

Oh no. Oh no. Oh no. I kept repeating that in my mind. Angelo was probably still on his way to school. The bus didn't come around at this time and school was only twenty minutes from here.

"Thank you" I rushed, giving her a twenty for her help. Today was probably her lucky day. I must have been so focused on getting here that I probably passed Angelo on the way. And if it was about ten minutes after I left, then he was supposed to be in the room by now.

Sighing, I got on the bike and rode back to school, hoping he wouldn't be angry. I hoped he would allow me to explain. I jumped into conclusions way too early when he didn't come back. I could have checked in the bathroom but I didn't because I was too insecure. I was selfish.

Angelo probably hated me now but that wasn't enough to stop me.

I parked my motorcycle by the fleet of motorcycles in front of our dorm and went in. I was going to run but there was a strict no running policy which was pretty stupid. Let's say, for instance, there's a fire, they don't really expect us to walk towards the exit do they? Everyone would run to save their asses. Anyway, it wasn't really my problem. All I wanted to do was get to my room and talk to Angelo.

"Hey sweet stuff" I heard as a short blonde stopped in front of me. She looked kinda familiar but I don't really remember where.

"Hi" I said, my boredom totally evident in my voice. I wished she would get the picture and hit the Pike but no, she just started touching me and batting her eyelashes at me whiles twirling her hair with her finger. Flirt!

"Evan, I was wondering if you'd like to come to a party with me at the Dome" she said.

Oh now I remember her. I had sex with her once.

"Um, listen. I'd really love to but I'm kinda busy right now" I said, removing her hand off my chest.

"It's not now silly" she giggled. "Tonight, at ten pm. We could have lots of fun you know" she whispered and leaned up probably to.. Oh no.

"Okay" I took a step back. "I would really love to, but no" I said and walks away to save myself the trouble.

I was really starting to hate my lifestyle.

I got to my room luckily without having to deal with other people like her. I stood in front of the door longer than I intended to. Mostly because I didn't know how to start. What if he was one of those people who trashed the place when they got angry. I'd dealt with lots of angry girls, and boys before so I really didn't know what to expect.

One time, after having sex all night with a certain guy, I left him in the morning and imagine my surprise when I got beat up at some alley just because he couldn't deal with the fact that it was a one night stand. Ugh!

I really hoped Angelo wasn't like that.

Before I could open the door though, it flew open to reveal an Angelo in nothing but a towel around his waist. I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out. I was speechless. Because, one; he was amazingly hot, two; he looked angry and three; I was drooling over how hot he was.