Chapter 18

Brody's POV

I wake up, and my head is pounding. I slowly open my eyes, but all I see are white walls. They do nothing for my eyes. I turn my head to the side and I see machines. Then I realize that I'm in a hospital. That's when it all comes back to me. I'm driving in my car with.... Who am I with? I know it's a girl. She has long, silky chocolate brown hair that in just the right lighting has an almost red tint to it. She has deep brown eyes and tan-olive skin. I know I know her, I just, don't know her now. A nurse comes and and sees me awake, and that's when everything happens. Doctors rush in and run around the room checking things asking me a bunch of questions. Finally everything dies down and I finally get to see my family. 

"Oh Brody! I thought you'd never wake up!" my mother practically wails. 

"It's okay mom. I'm fine now. How long have I been out?" 

"Almost a month," my father says. My jaw drops. 

"A-A month?" I stutter.

"Yes. You had a very serious head injury son," he says. "Do you remember what happened?"

"I was driving home from school and there was someone with me. We were arguing and then everything went black." My parents share a look. 

"Do you remember who was with you?" my mother asks softly.

"No. Only that whoever it was is a girl. And that I know her, but just not now." My father rushes out of the room and then comes back with someone else. I know who this is. "Hey Travis."

"Hey Brody. How are you feeling?" 

"Like I was hit with a semi," I say jokingly. This brings a little smile from him. Then his face goes dark.

"Do you remember who was with you?" 

"No. Like I told my parents, I know it was a girl and that I know her." He bites his lip. I know he wants to tell me something. Something that'll shake my world. Though it shouldn't since I should know this. Finally he sighs.

"Brody, that was my sister. Alexa Marie Dare." I should know that name. I should automatically know because I feel like it has some kind of meaning, but all I say is, "Who?"

xxxxxxxxxxx

He's baaaaack!!!!!! Sorry it's taken me so long, but I'm a busy girl. Even though I'm homeschooled. Yes, I am homeschooled. Please, no homeschooler jokes. I hear them enough. Anyways thank you to all my fans who have read and voted for this story. If you would like to make it up to me, please read TF27 Firestorm: Operation Falling Falcon. My friend is starting to write it. He doesn't have a lot of time on his hands and doesn't have a Wattpad account, so I'm going to be uploading it for him. It would mean a lot to me if you guys checked it out. And if you read it and know someone who might like it, please show it to them. Like I said, it would mean a lot. Mostly because I really pushed for him to write and don't want to disappoint. I know how amazing you guys are!!! Now's the time to really prove it! :D :P

Lots of love.....