Handcuffs [Kahuna Nanu x reader]

I'm gonna make one for ya boi for a friend next-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You walked down the boardwalk, temporarily stopping to breathe in the intoxicating scent of the flora that surrounded you. Your Pokemon, a Ribombee, flew elegantly beside you, taking his time with smelling each rose. He loved it when you would come here, so you let him out of his Pokeball and enjoy the flowers. You were on your way to the police station by Po-town to check on the Island's one and only, kahuna Nanu. He's an interesting fellow, that's for sure. He'd rarely take time out of his day to take care of himself, which was the reason you were going there. He didn't even have a bed to sleep in, and just slept on the couch.

You reached the end of the meadow and returned Ribombee to its Pokeball. Nanu's meowths didn't particularly like Ribombee, so you kept him in his Pokeball when you were over there. You walked up to the police station and briskly knocked on the door. The door opened a crack and felt a piercing red gaze. It opened fully when it saw who it was, revealing a tired looking Nanu.

"What's it this time, girl?...." He asked with a bare tone. One of his meowth sat beside his foot, and began to paw at him. He sighed and walked back inside, with a quick "Come in and shut the door..." after. He filled the food bowls that were scattered around the house, while you sat down and waited.

You spoke up when he was done. "So, I brought you some food.." You said, setting the bag down on the counter. He paused a bit.

"I'm not hungry....." He said, turning around. As he turned, his stomach rumbled a bit You giggled a bit. "You say you aren't, but your stomach begs to differ" You smiled as he turned back around. "Fine... I'll eat..." He agreed reluctantly.

~Time skip~

After Nanu had finished eating, you offered to clean up for him, but he declined. You were walking towards the door, saying a quick goodbye. As you reached the door, your hands were roughly pulled behind your back. You felt something clasp around your wrists. "You aren't going anywhere just yet, girl". Strong arms wrapped around you and picked you up.

He turned you around and pinned to the nearby wall. Nanu stared at you, his blood-red eyes drilling holes in you. He moved to your hips and pulled off your skirt. You realized all too suddenly what his plans were. You start to squirm around, trying to wiggle your wrists out of the cuffs. He gripped your hips tightly, making you cry out. "Struggle again and you won't like what happens" He growled, staring up at you.

He started to pull off your panties, licking his lips at the site of your clitoris. He forcefully spread your thighs and stared into your core. He suddenly bit on your pearl harshly. You whined loudly at the rush of pain. He released it at the sound of your cry, gently licking it afterward. He sucked on your folds, his tongue poking at your entrance. You whimpered as he did so. He took this as permission to take it further and rammed his tongue into you. You let out a strangled moan at the sudden assault on your senses, your precum dripping onto his tongue. He let out a pleased grumble at the taste of you.

He rubbed the walls of your clit as he moved his tongue in and out. You began panting as he increased the pace, your orgasm approaching all too soon. You came hard, your essence flowing into his mouth. He removed his mouth from you, watching the remaining bit of your cum leak out of you. "Delicious...." He mumbled quietly.

He began to unbutton his tight pants, pulling them down and kicking them off. He rubbed himself through his boxers before he removed them too. He grabbed your thighs, pushing them up. He plunged his dick into you, wasting no more time with foreplay. You bit your lip to hold in your scream. "Don't you dare keep your moans from me...." Nanu growled huskily into your ear, before he bit down harshly on it, forcing a moan from you. He hummed, pulling his dick out of you, and slamming it back in. You panted and moaned, unable to contain yourself.

"N-nanu-! Please!" You cried out as he pushed his cock deeper into you. He chuckled, "Please what?". He began to roughly pound into your body, taking no mercy on you. He grinned as he looked down at you, unable to make any noise as he mercilessly fucked you.

Your climax hit you for the second time, your vision going white as your cum covered his dick. He grunted, your cum providing more lubrication for his cock. He thrusted harder and faster, as he began to pant and groan. He whispered huskily into your ear "Hah.... I'm going to- Ngn... Cum in your tiny body...". Right on time, he came hard into your pussy. He panted harshly as he pulled his spent dick out of you. He picked up your tired body, and laid you down on the couch. He got dressed, pulling his pants on.

He looked around at his meowth, whom looked surprised at the scene that had played out in front of them. "Don't look at me like that.." He grumbled slightly as he laid down on the other couch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sadly, I couldn't work a leash into this-