can't fuckiNG BREATHE

D12
taehyung focus
after sneaking back into the dorm and jungkook, being the last one to get there, promises to buy them pizza the next day. yoongi and hoseok go back to their respectful dorms, tip toeing down the hall so as not to wake mr bong up. taehyung and jungkook head into their own dorm, bodies weary with sleep.

jungkook and taehyung lie together on the bed - jungkook sleeping, breathing softly with the older nestled between his arms. he had fallen asleep as soon as his head had hit the bed, snoring quietly to himself. taehyung, on the other hand, tries to sleep but fails to do so when images of the ghost girl coming to kill him flashes continuously in his mind.

he doesn't sleep at all throughout the whole night, although his body was tired and his eyes sleepy, sleep didn't overcome him; thoughts of a cackling ghost flickers through his mind instead. he shudders in jungkook's embrace and forces himself to sleep.

the next morning jungkook wakes up to see a red eyed and yawning taehyung who groans at the yellow light filtering into through the gap in the curtains.

"bad night?" he asks casually, sliding out of bed and padding towards the bathroom.

"mm." taehyung murmurs, non committedly as he falls back on to the bedsheets and stares up at the ceiling.
"i think im gonna ditch classes, im coming down with something."

as well as the ghost, something else kept taehyung up all night. a tickle in his chest and a runny nose kept him awake, alerting him to get up from bed several times to grab tissues.

"oh? you should've worn a coat yesterday." jungkook tuts, his voice echoing in the enclosed space of the bathroom. taehyung groans in response as he lifts his blanket to his chest, basking in the warmth emanating from the fabric.

jungkook pokes his head out from behind the bathroom door with his toothbrush in his mouth and foam smeared on his chin. "get better soon!" he says.

"thanks." taehyung mutters, his voice all nasal-y. jungkook retreats back into the bathroom, closing the door. taehyung sits up in bed to grab his laptop from off the bedside table. he wouldn't be able to rest without jungkook there 'protecting' him whilst he slept so he decides to watch netflix, hoping that by watching his favourite shows, his headache would ease.

he catches himself in the mirror as he leans over to grab his laptop. nose crinkling in disgust at the red nosed and dark puffy eyed boy staring back at him in the mirror. he's about to groan out in disgust and flop back onto his pillow when he realises something the size of a coin on his neck.

is that a hickey? a fucking hickey? taehyung brings his hand up to his neck, running his fingers over the area where the tiny mark was. he gulps hard and looks away, fingers still pressing against the bruise like mark on his neck.

he looks back up gingerly at the mirror, half expecting the ghost girl to be hovering behind him in his reflection. instead, he eyes land on the mark on his neck again. holy shit.

his mind drifts back to the previous night when he was straddling jungkook and secretly enjoying the younger's fingers on his thighs, his lips kissing his neck and biting the skin playfull-

taehyung reddens, growing hot under the collar of his shirt. he's embarrassed by the fact that he's mildly pleased with the fact that had a fucking hickey. given to him by none other than jeon jungkook.

taehyung looks up swiftly at the sound of their bathroom door clicking open. the boy leans against the bathroom doorframe as he brings his hands to his face, rubbing moisturiser on to his skin. "what's up with your neck?"

"huh?" taehyung says blankly, cheeks aflame. he quickly retracts his hand from his neck and swallow hard in realisation, "oh, um it's nothin-"

he won't notice the hickey - it's so damn small.

"oh, is that the hickey i gave you?" jungkook questions casually.

oh my fuCKING-
taehyung fails to speak; his lips part but no words come out.

"huh? hickey?" the boy finally wheezes, eyes darting away quickly.

jungkook quirks an eyebrow at the jittery older, a smirk tugging at his lips.
"if you can't see that one, i can always give another."

i can't fuckiNG BREATHE.

"oh my g- - n-no it's okay!" he chokes out, pulling his pj collar up and hiding his neck from the younger's gaze.

"hm? you sure? you hesitated." jungkook says, dropping his hands from his face and striding over, coming closer and closer. jungkook chuckles, leaning down and tugging at taehyung's shirt to pull it away from his neck.

taehyung gulps but let's jungkook tug his collar down and away from his neck.
jungkook hums appreciatively, "looks good."
and taehyung can't help but feel pleased.

". . .so?"

"w-what?" taehyung says breathless, eyes fixated on the close proximity of jungkook's face.

"want me to give another hickey?"

god, yes.

aHH - what are you thinking taehyung??
"i think im gonna go to bed n-now!" he yelps, pushing his laptop off his lap and scrambling to get under the covers. feeling a sudden huge rush of embarrassment, he flings the blanket over his head and hides behind the covers.

jungkook pulls his hand away, laughing softly to himself as he resumes to getting ready for school.