Chapter 3 | Frustration

_________________
I paced back and forth in front of my closet, chewing on my lip as I try and figure out what to wear. It would help if I knew where we were going. But I don't. Fuck.

"Just pick something Hermione, it's just the bloody ferret for merlins sake." I murmur to myself, but I can't help but feeling nervous about what to wear. I don't wanna give the wrong impression. I don't want him thinking I'm some sort of harlot or like one of his whores he had back in our Hogwarts days. Deciding with a casual grey dress with sleeves, and ended at my mid thigh. I grabbed my jean jacket and slipped on my tan booties.

I applied a little bit of eyeshadow, liquid eyeliner and some mascara. I kept it natural and tamed my curls to lay nicely and defined with little to no frizz. I looked nice and with a final glance in the mirror I grabbed my purse and made my way out of my bedroom.

As I walk in the living room I discover Ginny sitting on the couch reading the Daily Profit "And where are you going? It's Saturday." She asked with a curious yet coy smile tugging at her lips.

"I'm, going to lunch. With. . .someone." I shyly say looking anywhere but at her, and tugging at my clothes.

"And is this, said person tall and blonde and sexy and run his own company?" I turn to meet her gaze and see shes wiggling her eyebrows at me and grinning that mischievous Weasley grin.

"This said person, might possess some of those characteristics. . .Or maybe all of them." I confess, trying to keep a smile from creeping on my face and standing confident.

"And when and where is this lunch with Mr. Malfoy taking place?" She asks grinning up at me as I stand there leaning against the wall.

"I don't know where we are going, but he will be here any minute-"

"WHAT!?! THE FERRET IS COMING HERE!?!?" Shock written all over her face while her mouth hangs open.

"Yesss. . .problem?" I ask.

"No. I'm just shocked is all." Clearly. Her face now full of mischief as she smirks at me. True be told I can't wait to see this moment play out when he arrives. It should be highly interesting with Draco seeing Ginny again.

"Well I hope your not apparating because it's raining outside" she informs me while returning to her paper. Great.

"I don't know but I hope not." I move to take a seat next to her when I see a disgusted look to suddenly appear on her face. Then I see why she's suddenly so disgusted. An article as well as a picture of Ron with he's arm around some new floozy took up the whole second page.

"He's caught himself another one."

"What's this ones name?"

"Scarlett Fawcett. Ravenclaw she's two years younger than him. You can just tell she's a gold digging whore."

"Well he's a successful quidditch player for the Appleby Arrows. He can have almost any women he wants. Let him act like a dog with two dicks. I could care less."

"Bloody git." She snarls while angrily turn the next page. But a sudden knock at the door causes the room to fall silent, and the aggravation to disappear from both of us.

Walking to the door I take a deep breath as I open the door. I'm greeted with a bouquet of exquisite flowers "Malfoy. . ." I'm in awe "Hello Granger. These are for you" holy shit. Get got my flowers.

"You got me flowers" still in shock as I gently take them from his hands. "Yes. Don't most women like flowers?" He asks walking inside. "Yes" I close the door behind him and go to the kitchen to put these in water.