31

"There's no such thing as an accident. The Force has funny ways showing it's love for you." -Natalia Schulter, Jedi Knight

--

The world was full of flowers, there were people there too, people from her past. Her mother was there, so was her brother and Qui-Gon. "Master Qui-Gon?" Natalia asked as she reached out to him, "Natalia, go home. It's not your time." Her mother said, suddenly everything started to be out of her reach, she felt herself spiralling downwards as she landed gracefully on her feet, she was still wearing a white dress and she had no shoes, her grey hair flowed down her back. She looked angelic, but she felt so cold and her heart felt so dark. She looked around, the scene had changed, it was now dark, soot and ash were flowing around her, she looked down and saw Padme's barely alive body, she looked over and saw two figures in the distance, she couldn't see their faces but she knew they were Jedi. They both had blue lightsabers. And they were fighting each other.

"Hello!" Natalia yelled, no one answered, the scene didn't even falter. "They can't hear you, young one." Qui-Gon said from behind her. "Why not?" She asked, "Because you're a being within the Force. This is the future, you don't really exist here." Qui-Gon said. "Am I dead?" Natalia asked as she looked at her hands and feet, she looked brand new. Like the war hadn't even happened. "Not yet." Qui-Gon said, "What do you mean?" Natalia asked. "You're clinging onto life by a thread, I don't know the future, but I'm certain you will not die." Qui-Gon said. Natalia looked around for a second, they were back on Naboo, back to the time Natalia was taken by the Jedi Order.

"Momma!" Young Natalia screamed as Qui-Gon held onto her, "Momma don't let them take me!" She screamed as she reached out for her mum, "Natalia, you'll be fine! I'll be right there with you!" Natalia's mother said with a smile, "Natalia, trust them, they've saved you." Her mum said as battle droids appeared and took the mother, "Momma, no!" Natalia screamed. The two ran to the ship, Qui-Gon beside her the whole time. She cried the whole ride to Coruscant, where she met the Jedi Council for the first time, and that's where her adventure started. "What happened to my mum?" Natalia asked Qui-Gon, but he didn't answer as the world started flickering.

They went back to the day they were on Tatooine. "Hello, I'm Anakin!" The young boy said excitedly, "Master! What's happening?!" Natalia yelled, "Think about it, these are the moments that changed your life forever, and possibly will. What you're seeing is what we call a turning point for a young Jedi." Qui-Gon said, "Your mum was killed by a Sith." He finally said. Natalia turned around and looked at him weirdly, "Darth Maul?" She asked, but he shook his head, "The Sith is someone you may trust, you view him as family." Qui-Gon said. Natalia pondered the thought but came up with no results, "I don't view Sith as family." Natalia said while squinting her eyes. But Qui-Gon shook his head, "You don't know he's a Sith." Qui-Gon said.

"Who is it?" Natalia asked as she got impatient. "His name's Darth Sidious, he's the-" Qui-Gon started but was silenced by the scene shifting again, they were back where they began. "I can't say anything right now. Just trust me, the Force will tell you when the time is right." Qui-Gon said. Natalia looked around, there were hundreds of Jedi she's never seen before, but she knew they were Jedi because they were all wearing Jedi robes. "What is this place?" Natalia asked as she looked at the old Jedi. "This is where the dead Jedi go." Qui-Gon said as he lowered his head, "What do you mean?! I'm dead?!" Natalia asked, Qui-Gon looked at one of the other Jedi and back at Natalia. 

"I'm afraid so, yes."