Homie dizzle

My fingers drummed against the steering wheel. We had pulled into the Salvatore drive way but I could find it in myself to make me leave my car.

"You ready to go inside?" Elijah asked and I shook my head, no.

I started the car and pulled out of the drive way to drive around car.

"You still love him don't you?" He asked. "You know I said I wouldn't mind sharing. That if it meant keeping you I would share you with him. He does love you. I love you. That's why I would be willing to do it."

"Well I love my brothers too but I didn't know you had such a hard time sharing me with them." I said with a big smile.

"You know who I was talking about." He said placing his hand over mine. I glanced at him and rolled my eyes.

"I'm fine."

"No, you're not."

"How would you know?" I asked curiously.

"You have been quiet ever since the challenge. Even before that the little spark in your eye is faded."

"I'm fine."

"Why don't you tell me the truth?"

"Because hurting you hurts me. Hurting him hurts me. You say that you love me. And I live you. I do love. I don't like the mushy stuff but I do love you."

"But you love him, too."

"Why does it matter if I did?"

"Because you're hurting."

"I'm a monster, I deserve it." I mumbled.

" You don't deserve it. You can't help what you feel. You're my monster and I an yours. If you want him to-"

"That's not right and you know it." I said looking him directly in the eyes.

"I actually didn't mind. The three some thing you brought up had promise."

I started laughing. I shook my head at him and rolled my eyes. "You're too much Elijah." I laughed some more. "But is this you saying you give up in the challenge?" I asked smirking.

"No. But how about this. If you win the challenge. You can choose me, Klaus, or both and I will never speak of it again."

"And if you win?" I asked.

"Then I get you all to myself for a year to travel the world. Do what ever see whatever. Not worry about anything, not relationships. Not all the drama. Nothing."

"But?" I asked.

"Buuut, "he smirked. "You have to tell me every thing on your mind. You can't hide any if your feelings. Ever dirty detail."

"I almost want it to stay at a tie." I said.

"And miss out on all this?" He asked gesturing to himself. I started laughing again and started heading back to my brothers and I's house.

I pulled in the drive way and my laughter started to lighten.

"Why are you too still in the car?" I jumped in my seat and looked in the back to see Klaus sitting there. My heart fluttered just looking at him. Today was Saturday.

"I don't know, just talking." Elijah said and I felt both eyes if the mikaelson brothers. I felt my heart clench and had to look out the window. I loved over at Elijah and his eyes met with mine. I glanced away and got out of the car.

"I have things to do. I won't be back for a while." I said and took off. I ended up at jennas and walked in the door. She was cleaning the living room.

"Clara." She said in surprise. "You're back."

"Sup my homie dizzle what's crackalackin?" I asked sitting down on the couch.

"Same old same old." She shrugged then looked at me more closely. "Something up in clara land. I can feel it in my nibblets."

"In your nibblets?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Me nibblets!"

I rolled my eyes and laughed.

Time skip.

I told her every thing.

She wiped a fake tear from her cheek.

"My clara is no longer a virgin I feel so accomplished." She let out a sigh and looked around the room. "I know you love Klaus. Even if you don't want to admit it and I don't like the guy. He clearly loves you and you live him.
         But you can't deny the way you and Elijah are practically attracted to you. I mean I can feel it when you guys are a mile away from each other. When ever you guys are together I can feel the love you guys have for each other. When you look at each other, it's like you forgot about everyone else.
        You are  a vampire. You don't have to decide now. You have time to do what you want. You have time. You can be with one and if it doesn't work you can go out with the other one."

"Yeah but they're brothers!" I said flopping back. "You know how wrong this is?"

"You've never cared what others think. Don't start now. You like them, you want to be with both? Go for it.

You want to try it one at a time? Go for it.

You can do whatever you want. It's your heart too. You can't forget that."

I was thinking, I know uh oh she's think this can't be good. But I was just kind of wondering if you have any questions or want to tell me something. I know it's random but I really want to hear your thoughts about whatever it is you want to know or say