Chapter 11: Hidden Emotions

The picture above is my poor sad Drake 😣

I hope you guys like the chapter, don't forget to vote and comment. I always love hearing what you think about the story. 💙

~HarleyVB 🍑

Adrian's POV

Adrian's POV

Finn and I were sharing a soft kiss when Danny broke into the room, his face twisted in fear and hands shaking just as well.

A growl came from Finn as we had to pull away from each other and see what it was that Danny wanted from us.

I wasn't as upset, more worried for what the small boy had to say to us. There was an urgent look in his eyes and fear was radiating off of him.

"What do you want, Danny?" Finn said, still pressed up against me. "You better have a good reason for interrupting us."

I shuddered at the domineering tone that he was using, something I had noticed slipped in to his voice whenever he was angry or upset. He had never used it on me, but I dreaded the day that I somehow managed to piss him off.

"It's Drake he-he's gone." my eyes widened, imagining the wolves tearing through him like they did to me. "I went to check up on him since he's been refusing to come out for a few days now, but he wasn't there."

Finn quickly got up from his spot, my arms falling only to be grabbed and pulled up with him. There was fear in his eyes, all the anger depleted from the new information that Danny gave us.

"Where's Atticus?" he asked, already starting to formulate a plan in his head.

"He went out to look for him a few hours ago, but he can't find him anywhere."

Danny was a shaking mess, fingers clenching his shirt in an attempt to calm the immense tremors that wouldn't cease.

"Dammit," Finn cursed, holding my hand tightly. "He's such a child."

I tried to calm him down by pressing myself to his side and kissing his cheek softly, something that seemed to do the trick.

"It'll be alright," I tried to reassure him. "Why don't we all go out and search for him. We can split up to cover more ground-"

"No," he said, immediately shooting my idea down. "You will stay here with Danny and Shelly. Jasper and I will go search for him. Hopefully we'll catch up with Atticus on the way." He stated, not letting it be a question and seem more like a demand.

He started to pull on the thick boots that sat near the edge of the bed, muttering something under his breathe as he did this.

"I can help, Finn." I insisted, sighing when he ignored what I had to say. "Danny and I can go together and search around the house, we won't even go that far."