Party (Daniel Veda) pt 1

The writing style is kinda different from my other stories but I haven't updated in so long so.. idk hope you enjoy lol

"We should get drunk and laid. And high." Alondra said while looking through my closet.
She was staying at my house and deciding what we should do for the night.
"How about we watch some Kevin Hart movies and eat Nutella out of the jar with a spoon?" I tried suggesting.
"I like my idea better" Alondra said as she pulled out the most sexy dress I owned. "You can wear this to Devin's party.
"Devin? As in Gordon?" I asked, surprised. I wasn't what you would call "popular".
"Yes grandma. I know you aren't used to things like this, but you're in high school, it's time to try new things and chill tf out"

• • •

"I don't want to go inside" I said to Alondra.
"Oh my god, stop being an old lady" she said.
" I don't like parties" I said.
Alondra ignored me and got out the car and walked over to my side. She opened the door and dragged me out. I struggled to get out of her grip but she won. She let me go and dusted me off.
"Now let's get lit" she said with a smile.

• • •

We entered the house and were immediately greeted with trap music and the smell of marijuana. How lovely. Alondra immediately spotted a tattooed guy who greeted her with a "sup lil mama" and they both left up the stairs.
I stood there and debated leaving but Alondra had the car keys. I started to go on the uber app as I sat on the stairs. I glanced over at the living room where sweaty bodies holding red cups and doobies, grinded on one another. I didn't recognize anyone.

I heard footsteps approaching and looked up to see a guy that looked daddy af. This guy was a god. He stood in front of me. "Oh, uh sorry" I said, getting up. "It's alright" he said chuckling and sitting down. I sat back down awkwardly. "Can I ask why you're on the stairs?" He asked me. "Oh, um, I'm waiting for my uber." "You're leaving this early, the party just started, I'm Daniel my the way" he said.
The name sounded familiar but I couldn't remember where I'd heard it. "I'm y/n" I said, smiling, looking away nervously. "Y/n, that's a pretty name for a pretty girl". I internally rolled my eyes at his cliche comment, but couldn't help but blush. Daniel smirked "Hey, I'm getting a drink you want one?" In fear of getting roofied I kindly declined, not that this guy even needed to roofie anyone, none the less my ugly ass, but better safe than sorry. He walked away while I pretended to be busy on my phone and came right back, a red solo cup in hand. Daniel sat back down, " So how come you're not partying like everyone else, y/n?" Because I'm a couch potato who only enjoys couch potating¿ "I'm not really the party type. What about you, why aren't you partying?" I asked the brown eyed boy with the juicy lips. "I'm trying to entertain a gorgeous girl who's not into partying. So if you don't like parties why did you come in the first place?" I blushed and answered, "My friend forced me" "Well I think you should stay, even if it's not to party, but just to hang out with me" he winked. "Well how could I say no to a offer like that" I giggled. Giggled. Like a little girl. "Well we should go somewhere quieter, do you want to come upstairs?" And in that moment in dawned on me that this brown eyed beautiful boy wasn't talking to me to be nice but to hook up. Or maybe he actually was being nice, who would wanna hook up with me? At that point I didn't care, I was already there and f it. I was gonna take Alondra's advice and "try new things and chill tf out".