When Did You Know?

Lachlan's POV

Lachlan: "WHAT THR FUCK VIK!"

Hearing his giggle run through my headset was scaring me, I was recording Rocket League with him while I was in Canada with Rob. He was sitting at his own set up to spectate and watch us. Kind of like a "Tips from the pro" video.

Vik: "Lachlan how are you this bad?"

Lachlan: "I can't even blame fucking ping anymore what is this NO VIK YOU FUCKING!"

I gave up and proceeded to simply rage for a few hours now. With Rob trying to coach me but honestly it wasn't working. I was just so fucking bad at the game. It was kind of depressing to watch for anyone I'm sure.

Rob: "Naw poor baby Lachlan."

I couldn't help but smile when he called me baby Lachlan. I know he already has a boyfriend but damn it Rob's adorable. I looked over to see my phone ping from the side.

Baby<3: "Hey Lachy are you free?"

I hated myself for not being able to respond but I'm sure They will be fine.

Rob: "I heard your phone go off. Want me to come down and..."

Lachlan: "NO!"

Vik: "Woah Lachy getting a bit defensive there."

Lachlan: "What who me? I'm not being defensive, you're just a cunt."

Rob: "Hey be nice to the man."

Lachlan: "Ugh, Yes dad."

Baby<3: "I'm sorry if you are recording. I just wanted to ask you whether or not you have spoken to your mum about Mitch and Michael? Those two have been getting pretty close you know while you have been away. At first they thought it was you and him but of course you're with me. Sorry I'll let you go. Call me when you can."

Lachlan: "Fuck."

Vik: "Aww what have I done now?"

Lachlan: "No not you just..."

Rob: "Love life troubles?"

Lachlan: "Not really anyway let's continue, I'll edit this out, everyone and their parents think I'm still single."

After an hour we finished up the video and I knew I had a monumental task today editing this up. But at the same time, I also had this to deal with.

Lachlan: "I'm sorry love I was just recording Rocket League with Vik and Rob. What's going on?"

Baby<3: "It's ok. Your mum messaged me actually. Asking if I knew how you were doing? Whether you were ok? She asked if I knew anything about Mitch and Michael because apparently Michael has been staying with Mitch a bit lately. I thought he was with Jay and Tenneal?"

Lachlan: "He should be, I don't know anything that's been going on with them. I'm surprised mum messaged you though."

Baby<3: "Well you do come over quite often, and you did give her my contact details just in case. Is everything ok up there baby? Rob hasn't tempted you has he?"

Lachlan: "No he's fine. I'm really enjoying myself."

Baby<3: "Ok well can you talk to your mum? Or even talk to Mitch, See what's going on with him? I mean I'm happy if he found someone that makes him smile. But I thought he was straight?"

Lachlan: "So did I, I'll message him now. It's pretty late over there."

Baby<3: "Love you Lachy."

Lachlan: "I love you too baby."

I put my phone down before heading over to the fridge, pulling myself out a drink before taking a seat again.

Rob: "So, Trouble in paradise?"

Lachlan: "No Rob. Actually It's Mitch that's sort of semi in trouble."

Rob: "How are you sort of semi in trouble? What's he done now? Has he hurt Jess?"

Lachlan: "Oh my brother Mitch. Not Mitch and Jerome. Anyway apparently Michael, the guy that's been staying with Jay and Tenneal in Brisbane, has been with Mitch a lot lately."

Rob: "That's good though right? He found someone special?"

Lachlan: "Well yeah that's good for him, but he refuses to tell us he isn't straight. I'd say who cares but he has been caught, shirtless on top of the man."

Rob: "So he is in denial? Who cares he will figure out his sexuality, maybe they are in an NSA relationship? Purely sex?"

Lachlan: "See that's not like my brother. And Preston and Landon are getting worried too."

Rob: "Hey I'm sure that whatever is going on is fine. You fly back home in a week, you can worry about it then mate."

We heard the front door open and close before seeing Jerome walk in the door. Rob pulled him into a hug and kissed him softly.

Jerome: "I was only out for a couple of hours."

Rob: "Yeah well I miss you when you aren't here in my arms."

Lachlan: "You know what I know for a fact Jay and Tenneal can be like this so I don't blame him for leaving."

I picked up my phone again and messaged Mitch. Asking if he was ok.

Mitch: "Lachlan when did you know you were Bisexual?"

Lachlan: "I'm pretty sure I just knew. There wasn't really much going against me to be honest. It kind of just happened. I mean granted I knew for years I liked guys as well but. Why do you ask?"

Mitch: "I think I might be gay."

Lachlan: "Michael?"

Mitch: "What? How did you figure that out?"

Lachlan: "Apparently mum messaged Preston because I'm always in Texas with him. Look mate I know mum and dad and our sisters won't mind. In fact I think Jacqui would be thrilled to have a gay brother. On the other hand. I can understand you being a bit frustrated or scared by the idea. Mate you just need to relax and breathe. He makes you happy right?"

Mitch: "Yeah, More than anything."

Lachlan: "Well are you two an official couple yet?"

Mitch: "N-No."

Lachlan: "Well I think you two need to sit down and talk about this. Not just do whatever it is you guys do when he is over. And not just, chat and be done like most people our age so. No I want you both to really sit down and talk about this ok? You both worry me and I want you to be safe."

Mitch: "What about Mum and Dad?"

Lachlan: "You tell them when you're ready but we all know you're gay Mitch. No one is that close to his male best friend without something going on."

Mitch: "Ok. I'll uh, Talk to you later."

Lachlan: "Mitch you know you can talk to me at any time right?"

Mitch: "Yeah, Thanks bro."

Lachlan: "Any time mate."

Rob: "So how is he?"

Lachlan: "He'll be fine I'm sure."

Jerome: "If you need to go home earlier just let us know ok?"

Lachlan: "No I'll be fine. Thanks guys."

(Ok guys just letting you know I am flying to Queensland for a few days for my Auntie's 50th... No I won't be talking to Jay about the one shots or a book unfortunately but a part two will be coming after getting permission for a part two. And he enjoyed the first one as well. So sorry but there may not be any uploads while I'm away though I could try. In the mean time. I would love if you could let me know some ships or combinations you want to see. Both Pack and Sidemen and their friends. Even if it's an odd one like Simon and Jon (Sandman) or perhaps Rob and ChrisMd, even Harry and Kenny, It's up to you guys. I hope you are enjoying and yes at 200 chapters I will do a second one shot book to keep these going.)