Chapter Three

The man stops clapping and then says "Well done little miss, and your name is..." the man walks towards me,

"My name? Oh, my name, um it's Elena," I say nervously, still worried and freaked out about this dragon that is 20 times my size.

"Elena, what a nice name." he says, "Kaenin, back to the nest." He says I guess Kaenin is his name.

Pronounced Kain-in

The dragon looks at the man and heads back into the room as the door slowly rises. I watch as the dragon walk away from me. Such a strange creature.

"Director!" The vice runs out of the control room, and my brother soon breaks free and runs to the vice.

"You bastard!" my brother runs up to the vice and shoves him back. "What were you thinking!" my brother shouts,

"Jackson," I say, he is still angry.

"Releasing a dragon on a girl!" My brother says, still shoving him back.

I run in between them "Jackson!" I yell, he stops and looks at me.

"Just leave it alone," I say,

"You could've, she could've died!" my brother speaks to both of us.

"But I-," I was about to add to the conversation until the man interrupts me.

"But she didn't," the man says what I was about to say, "Which is very peculiar in deed,"

"Director, welcome back." The vice says,

"Thank you Vice," this man must be the director, he doesn't look like much,

"I hope you had a nice trip back,"

"I guess it wasn't bad, but returning here has me on my toes. Who is this young lady exactly, and why did you bring her here?"

"It seems that she can tame-"

"I can see her ability with taming dragons, but what made you bring her here?"

"I don't understand the question, sir,"

"Well you didn't just pick a random girl and guessed she had this ability did you?"

"Oh, Killien lost control of his dragon again and this time landed in the norm's school. She was caught in the middle of it, and yet the out of control did not have any interest in attacking her." The Vice explains.

"Well, of course, Killien's dragon Idein was the cause of this, well anyway it is clear that she has the dragon taming ability." The director says,

"Yes sir, but further testing may be required to make sure she is safe," The Vice insists,

"Pish-Posh, she shall start attending school in a week's time, get her a uniform and prepare her dorm," the director says,

"What?!" My brother says,

"I can't attend an all boys school!" I say,

"But this isn't an all-boys school, this is a dragon school." The director defends as he walks away

"But it is full of boys!" I add,

"Still not an all-boys school." The director keeps walking away with his hands behind his back.

"Isn't there a rule about girls attending?!" I ask,

"No... there isn't," the vice says,

"What, but why!?" My brother asks,

"Well the Director enjoys surprising people, and the chance that a girl tamer could turn up was next to nothing, but he wanted to keep the option open, just in case." He Vice doesn't sound happy about this.

I can't attend an all-boys school, but no matter what I say he refuses to listen. But it is a law that all people who can tame dragon must attend a school that teaches the dragon teaching art.

I know I wanted this but I didn't seriously put into consideration the odds of me dying a painful and gruesome death.

A week went by fast and before I knew it I was standing in front of the gates of the school I never thought I would attend.

Heteria Dragon Academy.

They told me to come in the middle of the first few lessons, to save me the trouble of people talking about me. My stuff was brought to my dorm over the weekend, and today I would be getting my official classes.

I didn't realise how crazy the school was until I learnt more about it.

Every class separated by how good you are at taming and riding dragons, as well as fighting  and the 'trust' you have with a dragon.

I am in the lowest class.

I walk down the hall, and I can just see in the corner of my eye, the guys look at me. This is just great.

I reach my classroom door. I take a deep breath as I reach for the door, but it suddenly opens. My brother is at the door.

"Brother?" I question,

"Elena!" he sounds surprised,

"What are you doing here? Are you in A class?" I ask,

"Yeah, but I'm the student captain I do morning checks." He explains before the class begins to notice him talking to me.

"Cap who are you talking to?" A student asks, my brother turns around and I am on display for the class.

"A girl?" the class begins to question.

"Oh, Miss Tate wasn't it?" The teacher notices me, "Your starting today correct?"

"Uh... yeah," I say as I walk into the classroom.

"Class this is our new student, Elena Tate," the teacher introduces me to the class. I try to ignore everyone as I take my seat.

This was dragon school; I have no idea what to expect.

**************************************

<3 EDITED <3

That was all for today's chapter

Once again I hope you have been enjoying it so far.

Of course, there is more to come.

Vote, Comment, Ect to support me!

Lots of Love

<3 <3 <3