5- On Set

*three weeks later*

"Hey (Y/N) ." Chris kissed your cheek.

"Hey!" You grin looking up at him from your book. "You film today too?" Seb brought you on set today and you're currently just sitting in a random area reading a book as he gets his make up done.

"Yeah, today is gonna be a long day." He sighed.

You pouted and stood up to hug him. "At least I'll be here." You cheekily grinned up at him.

"Yes, I'm glad for that." He wrapped his arms around you resting his chin on your head.

"Hey guys." Seb interrupted looking uncomfortable.

"Hey." You smiled pulling away from him. Chris then threw his arm around your shoulder pulling you into his side.

"I'm gonna start, do you wanna watch?" Seb asked.

"Oh yeah!" You nod excitedly causing Seb to smile.

"I'll see you later?" Chris asks looking down at you.

"Yeah." You smile up at him. He nods and presses a kiss you your forehead and waving goodbye.

You walk towards Seb and take his hand. "Anyone ever tell you you look extremely hot in this outfit?" You tease swinging your hands back and forth.

"Yeah, about a couple thousand." He jokes. You laugh and softly shove him.

"You sure I'm allowed to watch?" You ask again.

"Yes, as long as you don't record."

"Okie dokie." You nod.

"So, how are things with Chris?" Seb tries to casually bring it up.

"Why? You jealous Baz?" You tease.

"What- no." His cheeks begin to heat up.

"Don't worry Baz, you're always gonna be my number one man." You stand on your tippy toes and kiss his cheek.

"And you my number one gal." He kisses your hand winking at you. "I gotta go now, I'll see you after." He waves goodbye as he jogs over to the set. You take a seat nearby to watch the magic happen.

It feels so surreal seeing how everything works backstage and all the work it takes for scenes to look the way they do on tv. You were mesmerized by all of it. Seeing Sebastian work was amazing, you've only done it a few times but it's your favorite thing in the world. The way he just gives the role his all, he becomes the character.

"Hey doll." Seb walks up to you after one of his scenes.

"Hey Baz." You grin.

"Still reading?" He asks taking a seat by you.

"Nah, I prefer watching you ." You shrug tossing your book aside.

"Kinky." He winked.

"Stop!" You laugh smacking his arm.

"I'm kidding," he laughs. "Also, it's gonna be a long day, you sure you wanna wait for me to finish?"

"Yeah, I'm sure." You smile at him. "I'll probably go grab some snacks."