Chapter 2: Choices

Life sucks.

    We never chose to be brought in this world. We never got to choose if we were male or female. We got to choose our parents or the body we were given to grow into.

    But we all do have choice in the people we love.

    Some good. Some bad.

    Where did I go wrong?

***

    "Bella?!"

    I heard my best friend call throughout our apartment.

    "Yes?"

    "Are you coming to Amie's party?"

    I ran over the typical Friday night scenario. Get dressed up so some hot guy can eye rape you. Get absolutely fucked. End up with a total stranger. Regret the next morning.

    "I don't know Rubes."

    She walks into the room where I am comfortably lying on the lounge.

    Sorry when I mean walk I mean stamps like an elephant.

    "Bella! It's time you got off your lazy ass and did something for once. The whole reason of us moving was to get away from your past."

    I waited for her to continue.

    "Yes it's been two fucking years since Christian left."

    The way she said his name stung my heart. I thought I was getting over him but hearing her say this made tears threaten my eyes.

    "...but you need to get out and start socialising with me again. I hate seeing you moping all over the place, this isn't my best friend. My best friend wouldn't be crying of a night time because some stupid ass boy couldn't realise what a great girlfriend... sorry fiancé he had and left her for some bitch. I'm starting to regret leaving my life behind just to help you."

"I didn't ask for you to leave. You made your own decision," I argue.

    "Did I? or did you already choose for me?"

    "This is so fucking stupid. You still have Sam! How long have you been together now? Two years? Well if it means so much to you, I'll fucking put on my best party outfit and go out!"

I get up off the couch and storm to my room, proceeding to slam my door.

I wanted to cry so badly. How dare she say those things? Who does she think she is?

Your best friend, you idiot

Oh shut up!

Fuck I'm going crazy. Ruby is right I do need to get out.

***

    After going through my closet for an hour and throwing every piece of clothing on the floor, I finally find what I'm looking for.

    I slip it over my head.

    The black dress comes about mid-thigh and hugs my body in just the right places. It showcases my full bust and my junk in the trunk. Not that have much. But I still have a booty. After slipping the dress on, I walk to the bathroom and apply my basic makeup, with the addition of a black smoky eye and the deepest darkest shade of red lipstick. I stuck simple with my hair, just straightening it and leaving the long length streak down my back. Back in my room I grab my black high-heels and buckle them on my feet.

    Standing in front of the mirror.

    The girl looking back at me. She was fierce. A girl you do not want to mess with. A girl who has been through so much. This girl wears her tattoos with pride.

    I was so proud getting them. Each small and significant. No one will ever understand and I don't care if they don't.

    Ruby is right. It's in the past and this is my future. Let make the best of it.

    Walking to the kitchen where Ruby has her head stuck in the fridge.

    "What are you doing?" I ask.

    "Making sure we have bacon and eggs for the morning."

    I was confused at first but soon realised it was for the hangover, which was bound to be present.

    "And do we?"

    "Nope," She replies, popping the 'P'.

    "Well I guess it's to the diner in the morning," I smirk.

    The diner was my absolute favourite place to eat. Whilst Ruby has been studying medicine, she's been obsessed with healthy eating habits. And me being me, I don't give two flying fucks about eating healthy. I exercise and eat what I want, isn't that enough. Although I must admit she does know how to cook up a good hangover meal, but all her vegan crap or was it vegetarian, anyways it all tastes like shit. I can't stand it. So when it's her nights to cook dinner, I make up some excuse to head down to the diner to get some delicious food.

    "Anyways—." She takes her head out of the fridge and pauses, looking me up and down.

    "What?" I ask.

    "Hot damn! Guess who'll be getting some action tonight," She winks.

    God I can only hope not. Like I want to get over Christian but not with some half drunken dickhead. I use to want what I had before but now I'm looking for more.

    There comes a time when everyone finally realises that what they have is either enough or not. It's your choice. But no one and I mean no one should ever take your choice away from you.

Christian was my choice.

A/N
Holy can you believe it!! 2 updates in 1 day! The things I do for you.
Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter. My choices have been taken from me in the past atm I'm feeling a connection to Ruby ahaha. But the way of how Bella feels being left for no reason, really reels me in to her personal thoughts.
Please remember to comment your thoughts and to vote!! Also chuck me a follow, would really appreciate it.
Thanks everyone!!
Love ya all xx