Clash

HEATH

"Eve have you packed your stuff, we lave later?" I called banging on the bathroom door.

"Most of it." She replied. I turned to her wardrobe, she was lying, she'd packed nothing, at all.

I laughed to myself, she was an awful liar.

"Oh I would love to here the joke." She smiled walking out in some washed out shorts and a tank top, her hair tied in a pony tail.

"You haven't packed a thing!" I chuckled pointing to her full wooden wardrobe.

"I have so." She smiled jokingly walking over to her suitcase. "See." She said showing me that inside was her case was a pair of socks.

"That doesn't count!" I laughed flopping onto the bed in laughter. Yea it wasn't that funny, but said by her just makes me want to smile.

"It does too!" She told me containing a sneaky smile.

She jumped down next to me laughing with me, gradually we ran out of breath and sat up our sides hurting a lot.

"This has been amazing." She told me smiling.

"I agree!" I gasped catching back my breath.

"I will pack then we can go for a walk along the beach before we leave." She smiled before jumping up and emptying her clothes from the wardrobe and into the suit case.

"Sounds lovely." I smiled still stifling a arising laugh.

Soon enough I couldn't contain it, and burst out laughing. She made me happy, what else could I do about it?!

ZACK

"Zack McKolle, please come to reception." A woman's voice said politely, pulling me out of my deep sleep.

I was up in a flash and walked speedily over to the desk.

"Are you Zack McKolle?" She asked, looking me up and down.

"Yes." I smiled a dazzling teeth smile.

"Well you can board a plane so go to the queue. This is you ticket, pay please." She handed me a ticket then held her hand out.

"Oh um...here is fifty dollars enough?" I asked looking at my money in my trouser pocket.

"Ha! No that's only half considering you didn't book the flight." She laughed reaching for the ticket, but I wouldn't loose it now.

"One hundred dollars?" I sighed showing her the money.

"Good, now go before you miss the flight." She snatched the money from me. I didn't say thank you I just walked quickly away to plane five which was the left tunnel which had a sign saying plane 5.

Yes! Was all I could think.

EVE

"What shall we do when we get back?" I asked taking Heath's hand, as we walked along the sea shore.

"I don't know. I need to see my father. After that, whatever we want." He squeezed my hand.

I looked out to the sea it looked so peaceful, just like I felt right now.

"I'm sorry I never told you about a Zack, it was wrong and I never wanted to keep secrets-" he started.

"Shh, it's fine. Don't talk about him." I told him putting my head on his shoulder.

"Your right...but I am sorry.." He sighed.

We continued to walk till we saw the sun setting and walked back to collect our bags, so we could go home.