CROWN OF GLASS

❛Never trust a survivor until you find out what they did to survive.❜

~ Kurt Vonnegut, Bluebeard.

"Do you want to be a Queen?""No

"No. I want to be the Queen."

~ Margaery Tyrell, A Game Of Thrones.

'No one told me that being a Queen would mean digging out of hell, darling. Even now, I wonder if a broken heart is better than a broken neck.'

'I doubt it is.'

~ via Tumblr.

F O R E W O R D

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

To the random person who's opened this book to give it a shot, bless your sweet soul. You've earned a spot in my heart.

This story is something I've worked on for nearly two years. It is the result of avoiding sleep, drinking an insane amount of coffee and crying over plot twists in the middle of the night. On top of that, it took a large effort to gather the courage to push the publish button!

So, for clicking on this and opening it, thank you.

I'm going to warn you, this isn't your normal story. This is going to make you cry the way it made me cry, it's going to make you pull out your hair in frustration. But it's all going to be good, I hope :)

Also, the story is quite long, so embark on this amazing journey only if you're ready for the ride! Proceed with caution!

D E D I C A T I O N

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

To Pinterest, for depriving me of my productivity, one minute at a time.

To coffee, for helping turn my blood into ink.

To my mom, for believing in me and loving me no matter what.

To you, for opening this book and giving it a try. I'm already in love with you.

W A R N I N G

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬