Chapter 38

"I'm damn tired of your spoiled child attitude". Kevin snapped grabbing Jason's shirt, when his men caught him.

"I said I want my mommy". He groaned still fighting him as he was dragged back to the car.

"We should have been gone an hour ago. Just running around without knowing where you are and where you're going". He said angrily pushing him in the car.
"Stupid child". He muttered.

"Stupid adult". Jason snapped back.

Kevin narrowed his eyes at him. "What did you say?".

"Daddy is going to beat you so bad".

Kevin suddenly grabbed his chin making him face him.

"You listen to me". He said lowly. "You are going to behave yourself and be a good boy by sitting your ass down. Is that understood?".

"I'm like daddy. I don't understand stupidity".

Kevin was fuming. This child's fucking attitude will kill him. He was expecting him to whimper and keep quiet and be scared. But no he had to play the brave kid.
How will he be able to control him if he won't shut up?

Jason had guts. What kind of child is he?

Hunter's son.

"You're gonna regret those words little knight".

"You are a little knight too".

Kevin shook his head. "You have a very big mouth for such a little man".

"Daddy said to use my mouth against bad people until I'm big enough to use my fist". He said proudly.

Kevin clenched his jaw as his hand almost went to his still aching ear.
That stupid kid had sharp teeth.

"And aren't you scared that I'm going to hurt?".

"Not as hurt as you when daddy comes".

"Trust me little boy. You will loose your big mouth soon". He said turning his gaze to the window.

Jason frowned looking down, wondering why his parents haven't found him yet.
His brave boy mask was slowly cracking, to show the fear and sadness he was really feeling.
But he wouldn't cry in front of his uncle again.

*** Stella's POV ***

"Lucas if you know something. Please, you have to tell us". I said pleadingly.

"I promise, Stella, I don't know anything". He said wide eyes looking between Hunter and me.
"I could help you guys with everything, but I don't know where Kevin is". He said honestly.
"It was usually him and Donna making all the decisions".

I was desperate right now. I needed yo find my son.

Before Hunter could speak, the door opened and Bryan walked in.

"We have Donna. She was on her way to the airport". He said and walked out.

We didn't wait a second before following him.

Airport? Was that witch trying to leave with my son? Are they trying to take my son out of the country?

I was running out of patience and all I could feel was my anger and my fear, because I don't know where my son is and he is with a psycho, who hates everyone for no valuable reason.

Bryan made his way down the stairs leading to the basement. We walked in to see that the basement wasn't dark as I expected.
There was actually sunlight coming out of the big window and it was clean.

My eyes then landed on the woman who gave birth to me. She looked at everyone before her eyes landed on me and they widened.

Before she could say a word, I quickly walked toward her, not caring about my relationship with her anymore.
She crossed the line. And if she thought that my patience didn't have a limit, then she thought wrong.

Hunter tried grabbing my hand but pulled it out and made my way to her pinning her against the wall.
I looked at her in the eyes and I saw the fear in hers.
Now she wants to act scared.

This woman is funny.

"I'm done with this. Where the hell is my son?". I snapped wrapping my hand around her neck.

"Sweetheart, ples-". I cut her off by tightening my grip around her neck making her eyes widen even more.

"Save it. And tell me where the hell is my son". I said angrily pulling her away from the wall and slamming her hard against it.

She coughed trying to loosen my grip around her neck but it only made me grip her tighter.

"Stella". She coughed. "I'm your mother. W-".

"You are not my mother". I hissed clenching my teeth.
"You ruined my life". I snapped.
"Where the hell is my son?". I snapped loudly.

My knee landed hard on her stomach.
She gasped and feel on the floor as I released her. She gasped in pain.

"I'm tired of being polite. You can do anything to me except taking my son". I snapped grabbing her hair and pulling her up.
"Where is my son?". I asked again and she didn't say anything and kept breathing heavily.

I clenched my teeth and the back of my hand landed hard on her cheek. She cried loudly but I didn't care right now.
I kept hitting each side of her face again and again.

I got tired of her cries and her lack of words so I lifted my fist before punching her and she let out another louder cry.

"Stop please. I'll speak". She said loudly looking up at me and I just saw her now bloodied face.
Blood was coming out of the corner of her mouth and bruises were forming around her cheeks and left eye.

I could have felt bad and remorseful a couple of days ago.
But right now, all I felt toward her was anger, as her betrayal started sinking into me.

"Speak now". I groaned pulling her up by the hair again.

She let out another gasp. "He is on his way to Italy". She said quickly when she saw me raising my fist again.

"Italy? Why?". I snapped. "And which airport?".

"I don't know". She cried and I punched her again without a second thought.

"Okay. Okay. The private airport where your dad used to go when he was traveling". She said crying harder.
"I'm sorry, Stella".

I wanted to ask more questions but we didn't have time. We had to go before he takes that plane.

"Come on baby.Let's go". I heard Hunter say softly grabbing my waist to pull me up as I let him.

It was just then that I noticed the tears of anger coming down my face.

"Come on". He said guiding me to the door.