Tobio's Plan

It didn't take Tobio long to realize that his caretaker liked (M/N). When Oikawa constantly reminds him, saying '(M/N)-chan is mine, do you understand, Tobio-chan?' It wasn't hard for the three year old to forget, but what went through Tobio's head was, 'Does (M/N) nii-san like Tooru-nii?' For answers, he decided to ask his friends. "Ne Hinata, how do you get a girl to like you?"

He asked without thinking. Hinata Shoyo, a rather small toddler with orange hair, big brown eyes and chubby cheeks looked at the taller boy with a confusing expression. Bouncing a volleyball, he then gave a disgusted look, scrunching up his nose. "Heeh?? Why would you want a girl to like you? They have cooties." Hinata said sticking out his tongue.

"Hah? What's this? Kageyama likes someone?"

"Hehe, nice Tsuki!"

"Yamaguchi shut up."

Tobio  pouted before glaring, or at least trying to, at his arch enemy. "Tsukishi, Yamaguchi, we don't have time to for your bullying today!" Hinata said pointing, at the two boys." Tsukishima Kei, the opposite of Hinata. This glasses wearing three year old, had blonde hair, was rather tall for his age and had a somewhat of a foulmouth. His friend, Yamaguchi Tadashi, wasn't exactly like him.

In fact, Yamaguchi was a sweet kid but since Tsukishima was his best friend, he did whatever the blonde did. "I don't like anyone. It's my babysitter, Tooru-nii, he likes (M/N) nii-san." Tobio said as he looked at his plush crow toy, "But I dont think (M/N) nii-san likes him back." Hinata titled his head in confusion, "Is '(M/N) nii-san' the cool guy that dropped you off?" The ginger boy asked.

Tobio nodded, "Yeah, he's really nice, and he didn't burn my curry like my last babysitter. I really like him, and I think Tooru-nii wants him to like him.....to like him too?" He said getting confused with his own words. Yamaguchi looked at his tall friend. "Ne Tsuki, didn't your brother give flowers and candy to the girl he liked?" Tsukishima rubbed his chin in thought. "Yup he did, and she ended up liking him too, but that's all I know."

Tobio looked off into the distance, or in this case, the art wall, deep in thought. 'Tooru-nii would think doing that is a dumb idea. Because everything I say is a dumb idea to him I guess. Maybe we could do it for him. Hmmm, I think we could pull it off.'

~~~

At lunch, Tobio decided to ask his friends for help. Sitting in a circle, Tobio leaned in. "Hey, can you guys help with me something?" Hinata looked up from eating his bento, "Nani?" "That flowers and candy thingy, I think we should help Tooru-nii do it for (M/N) nii-san." Tobio started, "You know like in those coupley movies my mom watches." "Tch, why should I help you?"

Tsukishima asked, pushing up his little glasses. "Because Tsukishima! Would kill you to be nice for once?!" Hinata pointed. Tsukishima scowled. "I am nice, just not to you guys." The mini megane shot back. "Ne Tsuki, it wouldn't hurt to help them a little but can it?" Yamaguchi said looking at his friend. With much persuasion, and Hinata throwing a little tantrum, Tsukishima gave in.

"Fine, I'll do it. What do we need to do first?" Tsukishima asked. Tobio thought, "Um, maybe we should get some candy first." He said. "My brother gave the girl he liked candy in a heart shaped box. I don't know what kind of candy, or where he got the box though." Tsukishima stated. "But we don't have money for those kinds of things! They probably cost a bajillion dollars!"

Hinata said spreading his arms as wide as he could. "Hinata is right, but who said we need money?" Yamaguchi smiled. "What do you mean?" Tobio asked. Yamaguchi made his ways to the cubbies and opened up his backpack. Reaching and grabbing what was inside, he made his way back to the circle. He held out his hand to reveal....dinosaur gummy fruit snacks.