Intro

I started this 'book' 10 years ago, when I kept writing books just because I liked the name XD Since then, it has helped multiple users and has turned into something more than just a book names ideas book. It's a community of a mix of people :)

To keep it a community, it would be great if there weren't any harassing/ overly-sexual/ hateful/ racist/ sexist/ spammy comments etc. These include ones with lots and lots of spaces unless they're under a comment thread. This helps keep the comment area a nicer place :)

To make it easier for people to read the comments, it would be great if there's any 'army'/ Hamilton/ Heather/ fandom/ lyric/ song comments that they're kept to the first comment that mentions it for the title :)

Also some heads ups:
- I don't do requests for book titles anymore. You can instead post your description etc here, and someone may help you :)
- I don't tend to moderate comments as I just don't have the time. If there are any issues/ anything I need to be aware of, send me a PM :3

Thank-you for your time in reading this, and I hope you find a title for your book :)

Shameless self-promotion;
I have an alt account, UnderOurEyes, and I've written some proper books on it. Feel free to have a read :) There's a RWBY fanfic and a gen:LOCK fanfic and then a 'normal' story :)

 Feel free to have a read :) There's a RWBY fanfic and a gen:LOCK fanfic and then a 'normal' story :)