9 ~ I'll be ready

You stroke back the feathers of Buckbeak. It was holiday right now and you decided to stay with your friends.

'Is it strange if I tell you that you're one of best friends?' You spoke before giving him a small kiss on his beak.

Buckbeak moved his beak passed your cheek and made a happy sound. You grabbed a dead ferret and fed it to him.

You spent so much time with Buckbeak. He recognized you when you came towards him, he'd get up and you'd quickly bow so Buckbeak could walk towards you.

'Let's go back. Hagrid wanted you back in a few minutes.' You smiled.

You grabbed another dead ferret and led him with you through the snow. Hagrid smiled at you when you came back.

'He really likes ye! Yer very good with creatures... like yer parents.' He smiled.

You looked at him.

'My parents are muggles. You've never seen them before.' You spoke in confusion.

'Oh... I shouldn't have said that...' He sighed.

'Hagrid, are you drunk?' You asked.

'No.'

When you wanted to ask him something else Ron and Hermione ran towards you.

'Come on! Let's go the Hogsmeade!' Hermione smiled while grabbing your sleeve.

You threw the dead animals on the ground and ran with Ron and Hermione towards the courtyard.

'Harry can't join... can he?' You asked.

They shook their heads. You followed the group of students and walked towards Hogsmeade.

-

After a while you, Ron and Hermione took a break near the Shrieking Shack.

'It's the most haunted building in Britain... did I mention that?' Hermione asked while the two of you looked at the creepy house.

'Twice.' Ron grinned.

'Do you guys want to move a bit closer?' You asked.

The two looked at you.

'Huh?' Ron asked on confusion.

'To the Shrieking Shack.' You smiled while walking back a bit and sitting down on a rock.

'Oh... uhm.. actually I'm fine here.' Ron spoke nervously.

You grinned.

'Well well, look who's here.' You heard a formilliar voice say.

You turned around and saw Draco and his friends. He had eye contact with you for a moment.

'You two shopping for your new dream home? Bit grand for you, isn't it Weasle-Bee. Didn't your family sleep in one room?' He asked while stopping in front of Hermione and Ron.

'Weasle-Bee?' You asked.

Draco looked at you.

'Yeah, that's what I said. What are you? Deaf?'

'Shut your mouth Malfoy.' Ron spat.

'Not very friendly.' He smirked. 'Boys, I think it's time we teach Weasle-Bee. How to respect his superiors.'

You laughed.

'I hope you don't mean yourself.'

He turned around in one motion and shot you a disgusting look.