Chapter 35

Alrighty! So I went without internet for about a month and a half, BUT I got caught up on some chapters, so enjoy them as they come! MUCH LOVE!!!

Chapter 35

*Aria*

I stared at Irene who was looking over Sabrina's body. Even though I had already known of her death, it was strange to look at her body. Heck it was strange to be standing in a room as a GHOST! If it wasn't for the heaviness of the situation, I would be getting my haunting on.

"I will miss her dearly." I looked to her sad smile.

"You get to watch over her, and bring happiness to many." My partner in crime smiled. Her youth was returned to her form, as was all the Goddess's children who passed on. Sabrina smiled again, my partner in my job. She was one of the Seekers, she had accepted the Goddess's offer. And I was happy to have someone I knew to be with me. I felt the touch of Sabrina's hand on my shoulder.

"Thank you for this." I smiled sadly.

"They both deserve happiness."

"When are you going to tell her?" She said looking at Irene.

"I'll visit her in a dream."

"When?"

"Now, she is going to bed." As if on cue Irene left Sabrina's body, being the last to leave the viewing, and wandered to her bedroom. We fallowed, and waited, and when she fell asleep, I did as the Goddess instructed and casted myself into her dream.

I looked around, the dream had yet to take place, but slowly the area around me began to form, a place of her own subconscious. It wasn't anywhere I recognized, but it was a pretty cabin room, with a fireplace. I walked around waiting for once Irene fully entered the dream.

"Aria?"

"Irene." I smiled at her, trying to be majestic and crap, but I felt my eyes water.

"This doesn't feel normal."

"That's because this isn't a dream, Irene. When I died I took on a very special task for the Goddess and she graced me with a favor, and I am here to call that favor in." Her eyes were sad and lost. "Leo and Logan are so lost without you, Logan blamed Ivory, she was heart broken. But... I had to come here...." Her voice shook. "Sabrina was meant to be buried with her daughter. " I walked forward and hugged the woman I had come to love.

"Irene, you put Sabrina's body with one daughter. Her heart lives on through her other daughter." Confusion, I was still getting used to the feelings I could pick up on. "You." Her eyes watered.

"Where is she?"

"She is watching over you now. But I don't have much time, I have something I need to do." She nodded her head and I stepped back, and the dream moved with me. My voice came louder and my body began to be translucent.

"What are you..." I interrupted her.

"What I give, I give for three. One for Him, You, and one for me.

I give you not a blessing, I give you a gift,

On this night, your soul shall shift.

From whole to half, I give you my mate,

I choose you to carry my love, I've wrote this fate.

Use my bond, with the loyalty I would,

Love my husband, as only a mate could.

I give you not a blessing, I give you a mate,

One to have and to hold, I've wrote this fate.

The bond of my love, I give for two,

With happy blessings for him and you

I give you not just my blessing but also my heart,

And as you wake, your neck shall bare his mark.

With the Mate Maker in me,

So I have spoken, so shall it be!"

My voice carried loud and I felt myself pulled out of the dream, now watching from the room Irene slept in as she tossed and turned.

"You really have a flair for the dramatic... You couldn't just be normal about it?" I glanced at Sabrina and flipped my hair.

"Honey, I don't get to be boring just because I am dead! I was made for BROADWAY!" I striked a pose and went into my spirit form. But as left I felt the pain as I lost my bond, but happiness that Irene and Logan will be together. But though I lost my mate, my love was intact, as it always would be.

I just hope that bone-head accepts the gift. Both of them.