01

"Where the fuck am I!" Cara screamed.

"Why am I in the army base!" Cara said quickly after. The others starred at each other in confusion.

"You are not going near me for you stupid little tests" Cara screamed.

"How does she know all of this!?" Ella questioned utterly confused.

"She can read minds..." A man in a white coat said walking towards us. He held a clipboard and pen in his hand. He was skinny and lanky. His hair was almost Snow White and his eyes were a dull brown. All in all he looked like a villain.

"In fact, you all have abilities, we'll be running a few tests on you guys. They won't hurt you" he smiled sweetly.

"Bullshit!" Cara yelled.

"If you don't let me go now, I'll break out of here and break your god damn neck" Luke warned.

"Try it Luke Smith, see if it does any good" he chuckled.

Luke attempted to pull his arms from the chains on the wall. A loud noise went off and Luke was shocked. His knees buckled and fell to the floor. We looked up to see the weird guy holding a remote like item.

"Can we at least get food?" Kayla question. The others gave Kayla a confused look.

"No, I'll leave you guys to get to know each other. I'll be back" He said entering a code and opening the door.

"His going to get our files!" Cara cried.

"We need to get out of here!" Lauren sniffed.

"No shit" Jonathan scoffed.

"Hey asshole shut up" Kayla growled to the Blue eyed male next to her.

"A'right, just cause your pretty though" Jonathan smirked.

"Let me out" Kayla screamed.

"Alright mate's were fucked" Simon huffed.

"What's everyone's name?" Daniel questioned.

"Fuck names, what's y'alls abilities!" Kayla questioned.

"I can fly and my names Lauren!" Lauren smiled.

"My named Simon and I can go invisible" Simon gave a slight wave but the chains restricted him.

"I'm Daniel and I can detect people around me through heat vision" Daniel nodded to everyone.

"As you know I'm a mind reader, and my name is Cara" Cara said probably reading everyone's thoughts.

"Luke, and I've superhuman strength" Luke said with an annoyed tone. Who wouldn't be annoyed at this situation?

"Hi, my names Ella and I can project a force field" Ella smiled.

"I'm Kayla..." Kayla began.

"No body cares" Jonathan interrupted.

"Shut the fuck up you fuckboy!"Kayla groaned.

"As I was saying before Fuckboy over here rudely interrupted me... my name is Kayla and Basically I've very fast movements and I guess I can do parkour and stuff" Kayla shrugged.

"What about you" Daniel said gesturing to Jonathan.

"My names Jonathan and I've a dead shot and I've also been here before" Jonathan said flatly. Kayla glared at him.

"How do we get out?" Lauren questioned her bottom lip quivering.

"Fuckboy, do you know where we are?" Kayla questioned turning to the male beside her.