49.0 Shut up, Madeline

"How much longer do you think we have?" Scott asked Deaton as them, Lydia, and Madison stood in the kitchen of the McCall household

"I wish I knew." Deaton sighed, shrugging his shoulders. "But, if we don't figure out something soon, we're going to have to find a better place to keep him."

"I think that we're largely underestimating the danger we're putting each other in by having him here." Madison stated as she glanced back at the Nogitsune.

Deaton nodded. "He might be paralyzed, but it still feels as if he's got us in the palm of his hand."

"The scroll said we have to change his body." Lydia recited, looking over to Madison, who was still looking at the Nogitsune. Lydia knew how much Madison was hurting because her best friend could die very soon.

"That was if I translated it correctly." Deaton nodded. "We're looking for a cure in something that may only be a proverb or a metaphor."

"And what if he doesn't want it?" Scott questioned, leaning across his coffee table. "He's never asked to be a werewolf."

"He'll want it if it saves his life." Madison shot back at him.

"And what if it kills him?" Deaton asked her.

"I've never done this before." Scott sighed, running his hand through his hair. "What if I bite him and I accidentally hit an artery or something?"

"The venom isn't going to last much longer." Deaton spoke to Scott. "Something has to be done sooner or later."

Scott sighed before reaching into his pocket for his phone. "I'll try calling Derek again."

"Maybe we should call someone else." Lydia stated, and by the look on her face, Madison knew exactly who Lydia was talking about.

Peter Hale.

*

The door to the McCall house opened, and Peter Hale looked up at everyone inside the house. Peter immediately began seeing if Scott should bite Stiles. "He doesn't look like he can withstand a slap on the face, never mind the bite of a werewolf."

"You don't think it would work?" Scott questioned him, stepping forward.

"I've got better methods for winning this battle."

"What kind of methods?" Deaton asked Peter.

Peter took Scott's hand, and Scott's claws came out. The Nogitsune smirked as he glanced at the claws. "We're going to get into his head." Peter stated.

*

After talking for a few minutes, Peter and Lydia entered the living room again. "So, do we have a plan?" Deaton questioned the werewolf.

"Scott is going to try to dig through pale, sickly, evil Stiles's mind to unearth the pale and sickly real Stiles." Peter explained to everyone. "Then he'll guide him back through his own conscious. But, he's not going to do it alone."

"What do you mean?" Scott raised an eyebrow.

"Someone has to go in with you." Peter stated as he stared at Madison.

Madison's eyes widened. "Me?" She asked, and Peter nodded. The Nogitsune smirked as he glanced up at her.

Madison sighed, sitting next to the Nogitsune as Peter showed Scott what to do. "So, what do we do if we find him?" The alpha asked Peter.

"I guess you're just going to have to guide him out somehow." Peter stated as he aligned Scott's claws at the Nogitsune's neck. "Try to give him back control of his mind."

"Could you elaborate somehow?" Lydia snapped from her standing postion.

"Yeah," Madison sighed, looking back, "you're not being very specific at the moment."

"Shut up, Madeline."

"For the last time!" Madison explained, flailing her hands in the air. "My fucking name is Madison, not Madeline!"

"Whatever you say, Madeline?" Peter smirked at her.

"What if this is all just a trick?" Scott questioned Peter.

"When are you people going to start trusting me?" Peter chuckled.

Madison raised an elbow. "When you learn my fucking name."

"I meant him." Scott shook his head, glancing down at the Nogitsune.

"Oh." Peter nodded, smiling.

"Scott, we're running out of time." Deaton told Scott.

Scott nodded, and Madison felt a sharp dart go into her neck. The room began to shake, and suddenly she was attached to a bed. She looked over at Scott. "This is not good." She groaned.

Word Count - 788
Author's Note -
omg guys! I'm so sorry that I haven't updated like anything in forever! I will try to be more active, but I have gotten very busy recently. I was cast as Cosette in Les Miserables! I am so excited!
Anyways, comment what you guys think, and what you guys want to happen! I always want to hear your thoughts! Dm me or comment your ideas! Also, who do you ship Madison with most? And, don't forget to vote!
Have a nice day, lovelies 💞