Introduction: Happy outside the hotel.

Third person

Evan Fong...

"I'll take him back. You guys have fun." Evan spoke, looking over at the drunk Brock that went over the limit of being just tipsy. Not wasted.

"Really? Thanks Ev." Tyler replied.

"No problem. And, yes, Jon, I'll be carful."

"You better!" Jon yelled in response, before adding "No falling for anybody."

"No promises." Evan joked, before helping Brock on his feet.

"Meet us back here. If you take an hour or so, we'll head back." Nogla spoke up.

"Alright. I might stay back in my room, though." Evan said.

"Text us!" Marcel said.

"Sir yes sir." Evan replied before him and Brock began walking to the hotel.

"You're quiet, Brock." Evan spoke up, once the two left the bar they were hanging out at.

No words came from the drunk male, Evan just shrugging to himself, walking to the hotel, his wasted friend by his side.

"You can't get this drunk anymore, Brock." Evan spoke up with a small chuckle, just thinking how his friends would tease him on "momming" the older male.

Nothing, still.

So, Evan remained silent, as did Brock.

That was, until they got to the room that Brock was sharing with Marcel, Tyler, and Jon.

Of course,  Jon begged Evan to room alone, as he usually did.

And, Evan didn't mind, because they were happy outside the hotel. 

"Evan?" The drunk male asked, the smell of alcohol coming from his friend.

"Yeah, Brock?"

He seemed nervous to speak, and Evan knew it was a drunken thing.

"Can you stay here with me?"

The question sounded like Brock really wanted him to stay, as if he were scared of being alone.

Evan knew his friends would probably laugh at this drunken behavior, joking about it the next day while Brock got over his hangover.

But, Evan smiled slightly.

"Of course. Until you fall asleep." Evan replied, unlocking the room, watching as Brock laid down on one of the two beds in the room.

Evan grabbed a chair, next to the pullout couch that Evan assumed Jon slept on, while Marcel, Brock, and Tyler swapped who laid on the beds.

But, Brock broke his thoughts, speaking up.

"Have you ever cheated on someone?"

"I'm sorry, what?" Evan asked in response, Brock repeating himself, words slurring as he did.

"Uh... no, I haven't." The Can-Asain replied, before adding, "why?"