Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Andreas POV

I went on a run and stopped by my old house and went through it. I grabbed all of our stuff well except the furniture.

I drove back and started crying. I just want my family to have a normal life instead of this shorty world now, I thought. I drive for about an hour.

I drove up to the prison and Glenn opened the gate. I drove in. Lilian came out and smiled. I smiled back. She looked at the car and ran over and saw the stuff.

She grabbed all of her old stuff and smiled. We both sat outside and went threw stuff. Everyone came over and watched us. "Hey Lilian you should show everyone your flips." Kaleb said.

"I can't." Lilian said glaring at him. She sighed and looked threw the photos. She looked at a picture of Amy and tears fell.

"Fucking shitty ass world." She mumbled and threw the picture back in the box. I rubbed her back. Kaleb and Daryl came over and went threw the pictures.

"Awe look it's baby Lil." Kaleb said laughing. Lilian giggled and crawled over and grabbed the picture. "Shut up." She said.

She grabbed a picture and busted out laughing. "I found Kaleb in a tutu." She said laughing. Everyone started laughing.

___________________________

Lilian's POV

I smiled and kept going through the pictures. Carl was still asleep. I went into the car grabbed a nerf gun and loaded it and shot Kaleb in the back. I busted out laughing.

"Oops. Look what I found." I said laughing. Everyone started laughing. Me and Kaleb had a nerf gun fight but had to be careful. Rick came out with Carl. They both looked over at me and Kaleb.

I kept shooting Kaleb with the nerf gun. We ran out of bullets. I went through the car and found my skateboard. I smirked and looked at Carl. He shook his head and went back inside.

I was now confused. I walked inside and went to our cell and sat down beside him. "You okay?" I asked.

He looked at me. "Please don't do anything stupid." He said and knelt down infront of me. I nod.

He put his hands softly on my stomach and smiled. I leaned on the wall and soon fell asleep.

___________________________

Carls POV

I went outside and sat in the grass. I started playing with my wedding ring smiling. I saw someone sit down beside me. Dad.

I looked at him. "Carl. You do know your mom would be proud of you? Your growing up fast." He said.

I nodded and smiled. "Yea. I just can't believe I found the perfect girl in a shitty world like this." I said.

"Well believe it." He said and patted my back and got up and left. I got up after 2 minutes and went inside. I walked to mine and Lilian's cell.

I smiled at her sleeping. Judith came in. I picked her up. She clapped and giggled. "Shhh." I whispered and kissed her cheek.

Lilian snuggles into the blanket. I go over and lay down beside her and put Judith between us and took a nap smiling.