Chapter Four

Soon the first set of classes was over. The lessons seemed pretty similar to my old school. I thought I could manage the day perfectly fine, until lunch break came along.

"Dude there is a chick in the school!"

"She's in your class!"

"Isn't she is the lowest class?"

Everyone began to talk, but it didn't help when I walked out to the lunch area. It felt like I was the only interesting thing to ever happen here. The rumours spread like wildfire.

I got my lunch from the front of the cafeteria and sat down at a table that was empty, but of course, it wasn't for long.

I found myself surrounded with boys, either interested in why I am here or interested in making a joke about me.

I sat there and decided ignored them for as long as I could.

"So you're the new girl, my name is Jake, how about you come sit with me and my pals?" a boy asks, trying to be cool.

"No thanks," I said, not even considering it.

"Move my turn," another guy pushes him out of the way like I am a toy.

"So me and my buddies are just over there-"

"Sorry but I do not plan to move from my seat," I say, hoping everyone heard it. A guy jumps over the table to sit opposite me,

"Hey, I heard your name is Elena," he says,

"That is correct," I respond,

"Cool, my name is Fin. I also heard you are in E class, how about you hurry up and make it to A class, me and my... friends know how to keep you company," he says,

I stand up about to give him a mouthful before...

"Elena!" My brother is waving from across the room,

"Sorry... gentlemen, I have to go," I say as I take my food and begin to walk away.

"Awww so you are only interested in the big shots like Jackson?" the boy comments,

"Excuse me? Jackson is my older brother," I tell him as I walk off.

We both walk into the student council room, where he spends most of his free time.

"Argh, I didn't think I would get this much attention," I bang my head on the table.

"Well, you are the first girl in history to be enrolled at a dragon school." My brother points out.

"I know that I just didn't think it would be like 'this' you know?" I say.

"Well no matter what you do it is going to be like this for at least a month," my brother says.

The bell rings and once again I head off to classes. The whole day is pretty much full of people either telling me to come with them, or saying I don't belong here.

I watch the clock, it is 2:40pm. 20 more minutes and I can go to my dorm.

I watch as the clock reaches 2:50, the bell rings.

The class packs up and begins to move, wait we still have 10 minutes.

I grab my things and I walk down the hall, till I see my brother.

"Jackson!" I call out to him and he stops,

"Elena, what is wrong?" He asks,

"What is going on, why doses the bell ring 10 minutes before 3?" I ask,