6

Jungkook felt a little bit uncomfortable with Jimin's words. He heard anger and jealousy in Jimin's tone. But he just shrugged it off. After all Jimin had a girlfriend already and he wouldn't like a girl like Lisa.

"So Lisa?," Jungkook went up to her teasingly. Lisa turned to look at him "What is it?" "I guess we are platonic with the fans now?" Jungkook told her with a jokingly tone. Lisa laughed a bit. "Yah! Stop joking around!" Lisa said while punching Jungkook's shoulder lightly. Jungkook smiled and thought "I'm not joking around."  Jimin looked from a distance. He twitched from the anger he was holding inside.

Rosé noticed Jimin's expression. She walked up to him and stood next to him. "Not enjoying the sight, are we?" Rosé told Jimin still staring at the 2 maknaes playing around. Jimin suddenly snapped back from his own thoughts. "I-umm," Jimin didn't know what to say. Rosé laughed silently. "It's so obvious. We're all friends here and you can tell me whatever you want," she said smiling. "I have nothing to tell you," Jimin shrugged. Rosé looked at him annoyed. "Are you really going to tell me that you don't feel anything for Lisa?" Rosé told him with her hands on her hips. Jimin turned to look at her and let out a big sigh. "Alright. I might have a tiny spark. But is not big so it's not such a big deal," he said trying to sound cold.

Rosé shooked her head disapprovingly. "Even if I would have said that I liked her, I could never have enough courage to confess to such an amazing person," Jimin said with a sad tone while looking at Jungkook and Lisa again. Rosé smiled sadly. "I guess, some things just need time to develop," she said as she stared the maknaes too.

Suddenly Jimin's phone rang. He took it out of his pocket and answered. "Yeoboseyo?" He spoke.

SEULGI: "HELLOOOOO~ DID YOU MISS ME?~"

Jimin smiled. "Ne. I missed you a lot jagi-yah," he said with a sweet tone. Rosé took a quick glance at Lisa. She had heard Jimin talking on the phone. As soon as she had heard the word "jagi", her body froze on the spot. A frown had formed on her face. Her breathing became hesitant. And her mind was full of confusion. Jungkook noticed her expression. He felt bad for her. He didn't like looking at her with a hurt expression. Jungkook couldn't handle it anymore, he turned her away from Jimin's sight and started to make a conversation.

"Tomorrow? I think I have like 2 hours free," Jimin kept on speaking on the phone. "Ok. I'll see you tomorrow then. Bye....love you too," he finished the call. He placed his phone back on his pocket and saw that everyone was staring at him. He turned to see Lisa. She was talking to Jungkook, like she never heard a thing. Rosé shooked her head. "Aish," she murmured under her breath before walking up to Jimin again. "What are you going to do about Seulgi now?" Rosé asked him with serious expression. Jimin looked at her confused. "What do you mean? I'm not going to break up with her. If I didn't like her then why would she be my girlfriend?" Jimin protested. Rosé was starting to get annoyed "This kids never learn. I have a lot of work to do with you," Rosé said with her hands on her hips.

Jimin just stared at her with confusion. Rosé just shook her head and walked up to the other guys. Jimin looked down in deep thought. "Do I really love Seulgi?" "Why Am I so concerned about Lisa's feelings for Jungkook?" He thought over and over again. He looked up slightly. He caught a quick glance at Lisa. She was smiling brightly and her laughter made Jimin smile instantly.
.
.
.
.
.
(The next day:BTS' dorm)

Jimin's alarm clock was ringing loudly. Still half asleep, Jimin turned his alarm off and tried his best to pull himself out of bed. But he failed. He stared at the ceiling still very sleepy. He laid in bed for a couple of minutes until he felt himself falling asleep again. When his eyes were about to shut close, Jimin felt his ankles being grabbed by 2 cold hands, and suddenly being pulled down to the floor.