8

(BTS dorm)

It was a warm morning. The sky was clear and the sun was shining everywhere. It had been 4 days since the moment Lisa and Jimin had shared. Since that day Jimin's mood couldn't be any better. He would wake up with a huge smile on his face and he would stay late at night practicing with the same smile.

Jimin was sitting down on his bed. He was still wrapped up with his blanket and he was texting someone.

"Did you dream of me?" He texted with a cheeky smile on his face.

"I didn't" she answered.

":(," Jimin pouted.

"I was just kidding. I did dream of you. Did you dream of me? ;)" Lisa answered

"Of course I did," He texted.

"You are so cute~ :*" she answered.

Before Jimin could answer there was a knock on his door. He quickly hid his phone under the blanket. "Come in!" He called out. The door opened and Jungkook was standing there with a serious face. "Oh hey Kookie," Jimin said with a smile.

Jungkook entered the room and closed the door behind him. "What happened that day?" He asked Jimin with a cold and fierce tone. "I-I don't know what you're talking about," Jimin said a bit uncomfortable. "Stop acting stupid. Tell me what happened now,"Jungkook said again but more menacing this time.

"We just talked and practiced. That's it," Jimin tried to say it without sounding untruthful. Jungkook looked at him with the same cold expression. "Hyung, I don't want us to get in an argument. But what I do want you to know is that.....I'm not going to give up on her and I'm going to keep on trying until I win her heart," with that Jungkook left and slammed the door behind him.

Jimin stared at the ground for a bit. Thinking of what was going to happen. "I'm not going to let him steal her heart away," He said to himself while moving his hair away from his eyes.

.

.

.

.

.

(Later on that day: BTS's dorm)

Jin,Jimin,V, Suga, and J-Hope were all watching a movie together in the living room. Suddenly Jimin's phone vibrated loudly. The other members that were watching the movie heard his phone vibrate and they turned their head to look at Jimin. "Yah! Jimin turn your phone off," Suga demanded angrily. Jimin just nodded and checked his phone. He had gotten a text from Seulgi.

"Can I talk to you?" She texted

"You said you didn't want to me to go looking for you," He answered

"Please~ I know I did wrong just let me talk to you," She answered back

"No! You were the one that ended our relationship. And you were the one who got all jealous at me for no reason!" He texted her, getting slightly annoyed

"Please just let me talk to you. Give me another chance, I know I can make things right again," She answered him and Jimin just gave out a big sigh.

The other members heard Jimin again. They all turned to him. "Jimin!! Could you please shut up already!!! We're trying to watch a movie here!" V yelled at the top of his lungs. "I wasn't even that loud so relax!" Jimin yelled back. Suga and Jin groaned in frustration. "You 2 are making more noise!" Suga started yelling too. "You're also making a lot of noise!" Jin yelled at Suga.

J-Hope ran into his room all of a sudden. The members that were still yelling, did not notice J-Hope's absence and they kept on yelling. After 2 minutes J-Hope came out of his room wearing a big flower around his head. At first they stared at him confused but then the room was filled with laughter.