Chapter Six

Chapter Song: Amsterdam- Imagine Dragons

Luke

Walking in on Michael and Andy almost sucking face was not something I wanted to start my day with. I heard music and talking and I didn't even know that Andy had come over, I was in too much a deep sleep to hear. Lately I have been sleeping past one, which I'm not sure if that's a good thing but It's not like I going to start waking up any earlier.

Andy and Michael have been hanging out a lot and it's really fucking annoying. She's an idiot if she actually thinks Michael likes her for real. He has always been a player, basically talking to every girl he meets trying to get anything out of them can. I know I'm a douchebag and I have slept with girls in the past, but I have never talked to more than one at a time. I don't lead girls on and make them think I actually like them, but Michael does and end up hurting them even more. I did try to warn Andy while Michael was probably talking to his next hookup in the other room, but she ignored me.

She even stepped over the line once again. I can't believe she had the guts to mention why I am not at my house for right now. That's what got me angry, she judges too quickly and doesn't even let anyone put a impression in her mind before she judges. I would've said something back to her, but I couldn't control my anger and before I even knew what was going on, I was standing over her, and she looked terrified.

I didn't want her to be afraid of me like my mom is, I just backed off. Michael came back in and I had to make up a lousy excuse to why I was there in the first place, breakfast seemed good to me even if it was one in the afternoon. He didn't really seem to care and just looked at me murderously before I left. Whatever happened afterward, I'm not sure, but he probably tried to get in her pants. Not that I care.

I started my trashed car and leave to go to get something to eat. The bumper and still fucked up from running into Austin or whatever the fuck his name was. I didn't end up calling him at all, mainly because I didn't want to have him asking questions again, like why I was crying like a bitch in my car that was barely hit. Yeah no thanks.

Driving my car still kind of scares me, just knowing that somehow my nightmare became reality right in front of my face. And Chelsea, how she haunts me, and I have no clue how to get the guilt and memories out of my head. Sometimes, I do like them, just so I can see her face once again, but I always remember what happened and I just angry. It's a bad situation.

I'm only halfway to the food place when my car suddenly makes a lot of shitty noises all at once. Well this is fucking awesome. I pull over because I don't want my car to completely fall apart. Once I'm pulled over, I really don't know what to do. I'm basically in the middle of fucking no where with a broken car. I don't want to call Michael, because he is with Andy. Ashton and that Riley girl are probably together and I recently got into a fight with Calum, nothing new there. So I'm basically all out of ideas.

Then I thought of something, I groan as I search my car and find the slip of paper with the number on it. I don't really want to do this, but I don't have a choice it seems. I dial the number.

"Hello?" Austin says into the phone after the 3rd ring

"Hey Austin, this is Luke. You know the one with the fucked up bumper."

"Oh yeah Luke I thought you would've called me sooner. Did you end up getting it fixed? Where do I need to pay?" He replies.

"Uh actually I didn't get it fixed, and I uh am kind of stuck in the middle of no where because it was making weird noises." I say back. How the hell am I suppose to ask a stranger to come find me here?

"Oh, do you need a ride or something?"

Well that was easier than expected.

"Uh yeah that would be cool." I say back.